chapter 81

Yuan Chaoyu woke up.

My head was dizzy, my body was clean, and my sheets and bedding had been changed.

Sit up and feel a little uncomfortable, like the feeling of pulling a canola after three days of constipation.

He hugged the quilt and blushed and thought it was actually quite cool.

Finally know the meaning of the phrase "peony flowers die" and do ghosts also flow.

No wonder the original owner was so indomitable.

Dongfang Boyan walked in with Youyou in his arms.

He and his little lover looked at each other, both shy and affectionate.

Yuan Chaoyu was a little afraid when he saw him, and subconsciously shrank back.

Yo Yo seriously looked indoors, waving and babbling to give an opinion.

Dongfang Boyan said, "Early.

Yuan Chaoyu bowed his head and said in a hoarse voice, "Early."

Dongfang Boyan saw that he was not making any trouble at all, and smiled confidently: "I pushed off today's work, let's go out for a walk." He felt that the

little guy was mentally stressed.

After I go home, 70% of the time is waiting for you, it is time to spend more time with my wife, I should be satisfied, I should go out to play.

Love needs to be managed with heart.

Yuan Chaoyu said confusedly: "I'm going to go to the TV station in the afternoon, have a meeting with the program team, and then start recording variety shows in the evening." Probably not coming back until eleven or twelve o'clock in the evening.

Dongfang Boyan smiled lightly, and he said softly, "Then I will send you to work."

Yuan Chaoyu nodded blankly.

Do you still want a divorce?

He remembered his performance last night and didn't mention it face-to-face.

It's a shame.

Neither of them mentioned last night.

Yo Yo leans on the small hill bag piled up by the quilt, and looks at his big dad for a while, and looks at his little dad for a while.

The look in his eyes was full of condemnation.

Yuan Chaoyu pinched his little face and spat out, "You little domineering president, why have you been very serious?"

He picked up Yo Yo and kissed her again.

Dongfang Boyan snatched Youyou away: "What do you think of your body?" Or let's go out for a walk. He felt

that the two of them needed more time alone.

As long as Yo Yo is there, the center of gravity of both of them will be on him.

Yo Yo was carried to the East Wing and thrown to her sister-in-law.

Yo yo: "Huh?

Yuan Chaoyu felt that his health was very good, and he also wanted to go out for a walk and relax.

He got up and changed into a white T-shirt, wearing a denim jacket on the outside and jeans on the bottom.

Dongfang Boyan watched him change his clothes and picked the same match as him.

He wanted to wear couples.

I took off my home shirt, revealing scratches on my back.

Yuan Chaoyu quickly brushed his head to the side.