chapter 10

Dongfang Boyan made a humming nasal sound, and his face turned to the side.

Yuan Chaoyu skimmed his lips, tacitly agreeing that everyone was a cute boy paper, and there was nothing to wear by borrowing clothes.

He quietly retrieved his phone and excitedly walked into the mysterious bathroom.

Natural hot spring eh.

He was a poor bun who had only soaked in the floating hair, old mud, and crowded artificial hot springs when the company was building.

I don't know if the big guy's bathroom will be like in the animation, floating with small wooden plates?

If you can match it with some wine, it will be more beautiful.

In the innermost part of the cloakroom, a wooden door is opened, and it is a stone hot spring room.

The corners of the floor walls are some years old, and they are also carved with quaint little monsters and various patterns.

The hot spring pool is round and steaming grunting.

The transparent glass ceiling, when you look up, you can also see the moonlight.

"It's really compelling." Yuan Chaoyu looked for an angle to take a photo and take a selfie.

He poked his finger in the face, sold cuteness to the camera, and smiled.

It took ten minutes to take a number of photos before I started undressing.

"You can't soak in the hot springs." Dongfang Boyan coldly suddenly revealed half a cold face by the door.

Yuan Chaoyu took off his shirt, wore only a pair of boxer briefs, and held up a slightly bulging belly, and said dissatisfactorily: "Husband, why don't you allow me to soak in the hot spring?" "This

natural hot spring is too hot for pregnant women to soak." Dongfang Boyan said.

Yuan Chaoyu had vaguely heard about this, and when the team was built before, pregnant female colleagues did not go to the bubble.

He lowered his head and touched his little belly, aggrieved.

"You're such a debt collector. Because of you, I can't do a lot of things.

Dongfang Boyan was not happy, and educated him: "How can you say that you are the heir of the Oriental family!" He is in your belly and is your honor.

Yuan Chaoyu scolded him: "Yes, oh, it is my honor, so that my mobile phone can not play more, the ice fat house happy water can not drink, the hot spring can not be soaked, and in the future I will recognize the thief as a father." He was

quick-talking, thinking that in the future, the baby might recognize the protagonist as a father, so he said that he recognized the thief as a father.

Dongfang Boyan's appearance changed drastically. "What do you say? Confessing to a thief as a father? Is the child really mine?

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

He angrily walked over to push the tall man, "Yes, the child is not yours, you don't want to stare at me." Get out, get out! He pushed

Dongfang Boyan out and slammed the wooden door.

Unfortunately, this wooden door cannot be locked.

Dongfang Boyan immediately pulled open the wooden door, "You tell me clearly!"

He looked very anxious.

Every man loves face, and he is such an outstanding proud son of heaven that he cannot tolerate suddenly wearing a hat he does not like on his head.

Yuan Chaoyu crossed his waist with one hand, pointed at his pregnant belly, and fiercely said: "The child is not yours, you don't have to care about us, I can raise the baby alone!"

"Tomorrow I'll go out and find a house to live in!"

Dongfang Boyan was furious at first, and no one had ever dared to speak so loudly to him. <

But he looked at the cute little belly and pressed the fire again.

He said in a serious tone, "Let's not diverge from the problem." Except for winter, this hot spring is above 40 degrees, which is not suitable for pregnant women. You can only take a shower next to you.

His posture was almost muffled.

Yuan Chaoyu twisted his head and said, "Okay, you go out, I'm going to take a shower." He slammed the wooden door shut again.

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

He touched the bridge of his high nose that he had almost been rubbed on, and felt that he had lost face.

During the day, Yuan Chaoyu also took the initiative to climb the bed, just so tempted, why is it so virtuous now.

He shook his head and went back to bed to continue watching obscure literary films.

Yuan Chaoyu took a quick shower in the corner of the hot spring stone room, and then changed into a large T-shirt of Dongfang Boyan.

His emotions came and went quickly.

Easily hum the little song that you made up in passing.

"The wind blows Ding Ding Cool, I want to pull a big xiang ~"

The movie that Dongfang Boyan watched just happened to be performed, the male protagonist and his lover parted, looking at the distance with pity, the sea is boundless, it is the climax of literature and art.

Hear the garbage hummed by the yuan dynasty rain.

He immediately turned off the projector, got up and confiscated the mobile phone in his hand again, and said coldly: "Go to bed early, don't be too excited, tomorrow morning at eight o'clock the doctor will come to you to tell you the results of the examination."

Yuan Chaoyu lay on the bed, and the mobile phone withdrawal reaction was very sad.

He muttered, "Why do the doctors have to come at eight o'clock in the morning, I want to get up at ten o'clock..."

Dongfang Boyan turned off the lights and said, "I will go to Chile tomorrow morning, and before I leave, I will listen to the doctor interpret the results of the examination with you."

Yuan Chaoyu covered his mouth and smiled, the big guy went on a business trip so quickly, which was a happy event.

The big guy has to wait until he listens to the doctor's beep before leaving, he really hopes that the doctor will come early, five o'clock can come, he can also go to the big bed to sleep in the cage.

He thought happily, sweetly going to sleep.

Dongfang Boyan got up from the bed to go to the toilet, saw him sleeping kicked the quilt, revealing a long white leg, and went to cover the quilt for him.

The innocent and lovely teenager, trapped in the pink quilt, seems to have a good dream, and the corners of his mouth have been cocked.

As nice as the little prince in a fairy tale.