chapter 113

The man's will is incomparably tenacious, he has gone through vicissitudes, everyone in the circle is jealous of him and framed him, he still overcomes all the difficulties and obstacles to struggle from the group performance to the peak.

Brother Xuan's tenacity is too touching.

------ excerpt from Xuan Mi's small paper

Although Song Xuan was framed by the jealousy of the whole entertainment circle after the top of the popularity, the fan essay has a good point.

He's tough.

The Northern Crypt is well aware of this.

When it was over he slept all day and woke up to smell the warm scent of the house.

Pulling on her slippers, she got up and walked to the kitchen, where she saw smoke from the kitchen, which had never been on fire.

Song Xuan was naked, casually wearing a pair of gray home-dwelling pants, and was busy humming songs in the kitchen like a happy little bee around the apron.

The figure shuttled, and the neat eight-pack abs revealed in the gap between the aprons.

Beimu Lun swallowed his saliva.

"Wake up." Song Xuan looked up at him, with a simple handsome smile on his face, and when he smiled, the whole room was a little brighter.

"Exactly, the soup can be drunk, I'll give you a bowl first." Song Xuan brought a bowl of lotus root rib soup to Beimulun, and when he put the soup on the coffee table, because the soup was somewhat full, it also spilled on his fingers.

He casually grabbed the apron on his chest and wiped his hands, which showed off the mermaid line of the abs.

The Eyes of the Northern Dark Lun were all straight.

Song Xuan: "I'll fry two more dishes and eat together." "He went over to turn on the TV for The North Hellen again." Let's watch TV first, you like to watch TV. BBeimu

lun: "..."

He took the soup and stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked it, it was too hot, and he had to wait a while to drink it.

"Where did you buy the ingredients?" There are also kitchenware. North Mullen asked.

"The mobile phone was booked, and now there is money, and I can buy anything without leaving the house." Try my craft, and if it wasn't for my mom, I might have chosen to be a chef. Song Xuan hummed a song.

Beimu Lun didn't like to watch TV at all, he sat on the sofa and watched Song Xuan busy in the kitchen.

This worldly smoke and dust was something he had never experienced.

North: "You seem to have forgotten to turn on the range hood?"

Song Xuan: "... Yes, hahahahaha.

He scratched the back of his head, a little self-deprecating, and looked like a big boy with a very straight face.

Beimu Lun took the soup bowl and blew a sip.

The taste was not bad, the ingredients were fresh and barely met his standards.

Song Xuan quickly got two dishes.

Placing the dishes on the coffee table, the two large men sat side by side on the sofa and ate together intimately.

Only then did beilun discover that the pants that Song Xuan was wearing were his own.

And he didn't wear it inside. pants.