chapter 84

the large hands that covered their eyes were warm and thick.

yuan chaoyu felt the temperature on his body return a little, and he slowly leaned towards dongfang boyan's body.

dongfang boyan was very satisfied with the little lover's move.

yuan chaoyu listened to the whole field with a louder wow than another.

i was very lost inside.

he reached out to pull away the big hand that covered his eyes.

pulled open a slit, and immediately dongfang boyan also forced his fingers together, and he didn't see anything.

such a classic scene, i can't see it, oh.

but his strength is not as strong as that of a dog man.

the north dark lun next to him said excitedly, "he's so upset." "

yuan chaoyu's ears moved.

is it time for the north underworld to start the plot?

is his good one?

song xuan said, "don't even think about it, give it to me." "

a sound of cloth rubbing.

beimu lun suppressed a cry of pain, "lighten up, are you going to destroy me?" "

yuan chaoyu: "..."

already good?

brother xuan is a bit fierce.

the dance music stops.

the audience applauded thunderously.

dongfang boyan's hand finally let go, and he put his hand on the shoulder of his little lover, domineeringly declaring sovereignty.

mu yan had worked hard for half a month to practice dancing, and today he showed his skills, just wanting to see the little beauty's amazing and affectionate eyes.

but when he bowed and stood up, he saw only the little beauty leaning into the arms of the rich old man, like a little pendant without a soul, with a sluggish, delicate and pitiful look in his eyes.

those four positions are absolute vip seats, surrounded by green plants and iron railings, and the general audience behind them can't see them.

the location he set up deliberately, in order not to let zhu kangjian get close to them, became a place where the little beauty was openly bullied.

yuan chaoyu looked stunned.

mu yanjie's shirt was wet with sweat and translucent, and he had a blurry look on his x-head, he had a long body, a slender waist and long legs, his skin was very white, his face was full of sweat, he had been panting, and he looked at the flowers of gaoling.

true drops of good sex. oh my feelings.

mu yan looked at him and smiled sadly.

a staff member moved the microphone up, wiped his sweat, drank a sip of water, and began his annual meeting speech.

he first summed up the month he led the little dragonfly reform.

"...... changed the sharing mode of contracted anchors, and anchors worked more. "

"at present, the results are remarkable, and this month's profit has increased significantly."

"...... changing the employee incentive system and implementing the end-of-the-line elimination system is to stimulate the bloodiness of all the workers and change the impression of the outside world on the culture of the little dragonfly rabbit, we are a wolf company, a company with iron blood! "