chapter 21

As soon as Yuan Chaoyu opened his eyes, he ran to get his mobile phone.

Open Weibo.

After a night of hard work by our own staff.

The fifth hot search is: Seal the smile Plastic Surgery Stone Hammer

Hot search first is: Yuan Chaoyu Geng Zhi

There is also a small torch behind it.

Yuan Chao rain into the topic.

I saw the press release sent by Brother Chen looking for a marketing number:

"I heard" that he was studying at the New York Film Academy, not that the plastic surgery failure of the Internet could not receive the play.

And he will attend the launch of the new play tomorrow.

This "hearing" is very spiritual.

If someone really found out that he was not in New York, it was a marketing number that broke the news.

If you don't find out, then in New York,

he clicked on his own super talk, and there were many people who scolded him.

At present, the main force that scolds him is the fans who are laughing, and all kinds of foul language are incomprehensible.

One of the few die-hard fans fought for one night, currently with the help of the "800,000" water army, fighting with the fans of Fengxiao, playing with ease and calmly fighting.

There are also many passers-by who expressed appreciation for him, "liked, no plastic surgery, charging, not taking the play" Twelve-character declaration is short and powerful, Geng straight!

More melon-eating masses expressed their support for really tearing up on the scene if they are not used to it.

I look forward to your tearing up at tomorrow's "Qin E's Dream breaks Qin Louyue" press conference.

Tear, tear louder!

Yuan Chaoyu sneered, put down his mobile phone, and went out to continue the daily tongue twister line training.

It just happened to meet Dongfang Boyan walking back covered in sweat.

He wore a white I-beam vest, gray sweat pants on his lower body, and tiny beads of sweat on his muscular arms shone in the morning light.

The hair is wet into a strip, and there is a sexy messy beauty.

Those deep heterochromatic pupils, the eyes were sharp, as if they were going to strip people naked.

"Husband, you're working out so early." Yuan Chaoyu pounced on it like an octopus.

Dongfang Boyan touched his head and said, "After breakfast and then practice, you should not work too hard to carry the child." "Mm-hmm, I'll

go eat right away." He touched the arm of the big guy, practiced very well, practiced at night, practiced in the morning, is not a fitness maniac.

I heard that men who have more fitness can't do it.

Dongfang Boyan saw that he was so clingy, and also gently circled him into his arms, enjoying the rare warmth of busy life.

The little guy in his arms struggled.

"Ah, ah, stink."

"Husband, you stink."

"Help!"

Dongfang Boyan let go of the person with a black face and went to the bathroom to take a bath without a word.