chapter 53

Sure enough, the first thing at auction, as Yuan Chaoyu expected, was a flashy thing.

It is a dipping pen that was used by a european celebrity in modern history.

The starting price is $50,000.

Carried to eighteen thousand dollars by those present, the deal was closed.

Yuan Chaoyu really does not understand, this pen to take back, certainly can not write, what can be used? Buy some gold and silver jewelry, and wear it, this thing is really only for you to use.

Of course, he can't show disdain on the surface, and after the price of each lot is settled, he will smile and applaud with Dongfang Boyan.

The front of these things were auctioned by the earl's fallen aristocratic friends, and the money would not be used for charity.

Finally entered the charity auction link.

The whole process is formalized, and there are introductory short films.

That's the theme of the evening.

The first charity lot is a painting by a famous abstract Expressionist painting master in contemporary America, three paintings in the same series.

Each one has only a few lines, twisting and turning, and sprinkling red, yellow, and blue ink dots at random.

It's okay to say that the painter is a kindergarten kid.

The painter himself went on stage to auction.

He enthusiastically introduced his creative philosophy, telling that these three paintings were the trough moments of his life, breaking up with his girlfriend and being kicked out of the house, and improvising late at night when he couldn't sleep.

Yuan Chaoyu applauded with everyone.

I thought: The auction also has to tell its own tragic story, the whole is like the draft.

The host said: "The first 'Hope', the starting price of half a million US dollars.

Yuan Chaoyu lowered his hand.

Sure enough, the pigs are slaughtered, and the applause is not given to you.

He was suddenly a little urinary urgency.

Recently, the phenomenon of urinary urgency has increased, and doctors say it is because the baby has become larger and the bladder space has become smaller.

This is a normal physiological phenomenon.

He thought that he could go to the toilet just in time to auction off these three unknown paintings.

But you can't talk, you can't ask people where the toilet is.

Most importantly, he didn't want to go to the women's restroom.

grievance.

He turned to the man next to him and quietly reached into his chair and tugged at the hem of his dress covertly.

Dongfang Boyan did not hesitate and held up his card.

I didn't expect that the little guy actually loved art, and this abstract painting was completely incomprehensible to him.

Moderator: "Mr. Orient, bid half a million dollars."

Yuan Chaoyu: Got it wrong.

He desperately glanced at Dongfang Boyan, and his eyes were about to cramp.

That's half a million dollars.

Dongfang Boyan just smiled at him, and his smile became more and more greasy.