chapter 94

The fans did not know what kind of atmosphere was infected, and they couldn't help but get serious, feeling that they were not here to participate in the premiere of Aidou's movie, but to participate in the serious wealth forum.

Originally prepared to yell at Yuan Chaoyu, "Yuan Yuan, I will give you a monkey", but now they are all pressed back.

Shocked by the trainee reporters sent, they immediately reported to the leadership, there is big news here!

The Oriental Bully, who rarely appears on camera, has appeared!

Send someone to support!

On the big night, the fastest to come to support are the ace reporters of "Hero Dynasty I" just one street away.

So most of the ace reporters threw down this side of the task and slipped away.

At the same time, the intern reporters received various questions from their colleagues in the financial version on their mobile phones.

"Ask Dad, is he optimistic about water hydrogen electric vehicles?"

"Ask him what he thinks about XO's listing!"

"Does he have a prediction about the implementation of property taxes now?"

"What do you think of the prospects of artificial meat?"

Yuan Chaoyu walked the red carpet with Dongfang Boyan with a puzzled smile, he raised his hands high and waved to both sides.

I hope fans can see their same cufflinks.

But the fans all looked at him reservedly, smiling at him with a steady smile like a revolutionary comrade-in-arms.

Dongfang Boyan did not squint and went straight to the front.

His pace was not hurried, just enough to keep up with Yuan Chaoyu.

Yuan Chaoyu wanted to pull on his sleeve and let him walk a little slower, but he felt that it was too obvious.

I can only press the patience, go faster, and keep taking the Z-shaped route to pick up the powder. <

The fans on the left go to comfort them, and the fans on the right also go to comfort them.

"Have you received all the surroundings sent by the studio today?"

"You can get a drink at the door later."

He got closer, and the fans were a little more enthusiastic, and whispered, "The surroundings are all here, Yuan yuan, come on, you are the fattest." Compared

with Dongfang Boyan, he was slightly busier.

Dongfang Boyan walked to the end of the red carpet, looked back at him and was still communicating with fans, and raised his hand slightly.

Time seemed to freeze for a second.

Fans who were excited to wave at Yuan Chaoyu immediately put their hands back, and their eyes signaled yuan chaoyu to hurry up with the pace of Dongfang Dad.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

How does this red carpet fan meeting make it look like a netizen meeting, and they all see the light.

He went over to stand with Dongfang Boyan and smiled at the camera in front of him.

As a rule, enter the venue to sign and interview a few words.

The host was very excited, but he suppressed his excitement and said solemnly: "Please ask Mr. Dongfang, today to the premiere of "Lovers in the Mobile Phone", is it because of the virtual reality technology used in the movie? The