chapter 108

Dongfang Boyan looked at him with complicated eyes.

This boy is really elusive.

I took the initiative to date him, and he got serious.

I don't dress up either, and I wear a crumpled suit that seems to have been inherited from an adult.

If it wasn't for the fact that he looked innocent and cute, it would be really hot.

Dongfang Boyan slowly drove out of the alley, casually asking: "Here is a little far from the company, is it convenient to work?"

Yuan Chaoyu glanced at him, this is more than ten kilometers away from your company headquarters, and dare to ask Fang if it is inconvenient.

He said politely: "It's still very convenient, so I will transfer to the subway twice, and I will arrive at the company unconsciously after watching the news on the subway."

There are many electric bicycles in front of the

alley, and Dongfang Boyan honked his horn, and his eyebrows were slightly furrowed.

The instructions for Red Heart Grapefruit to move to the group headquarters building were given by him.

He had some sort of expectation.

Drive stop-and-go.

At this time, there are many cars entering the city, and the traffic situation is not very good.

Yuan Chaoyu yawned: "There are many people entering the city on weekends, and it is a bit blocked."

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

At a certain traffic light intersection, it was blocked for ten minutes.

Usually the clouds are light and the wind is light, but he finally became impatient.

Is this also the case for grapefruit employees who originally lived in the suburbs?

He felt he had done something wrong.

The atmosphere inside the car was eerily silent.

Dongfang Boyan's mobile phone rang, he pressed the Bluetooth headset and connected.

"Well, that's a thing to say back."

"Don't bother me for a while."

"Isn't it a matter of fifteen billion, you operate it all, you don't have to ask me to make a decision."

Yuan Chaoyu was originally sleepy, and when he heard fifteen billion, his eyes widened at once.

He looked at the man driving.

The side face is like a sculpture, the nose bridge is high, the eye sockets are deeply sunken, handsome in line with the public aesthetic, and have a tall and muscular figure.

And fantastic family lineage.

There is no heavenly reason.

Yuan Chaoyu thought that if he worked hard, he might be able to become the person who called.

Decide the direction of 1.5 billion funds, so handsome.

Dongfang Boyan hung up the phone, feeling that he had snubbed his date, which was very rude, so he tried to expand the topic: "What music have you liked to listen to recently?" Yuan

Chao rain sluggish.

Wherever he likes to listen to music, he listens to songs casually.

All kinds of brainwashing divine comedies are exchanged.