chapter 107

Concerts, what the hell is this.

Yuan Chaoyu immediately said, "I don't want to." As soon

as the words came out, he regretted it, this is the big boss who appreciated him.

I just promised him a promotion and a raise.

He really can't be a man, so disappointed.

He said, "The boss needs me to go to the concert, and I'll listen."

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

He looked at this white and lovely teenager, and his mood was very complicated.

"Tomorrow at three o'clock in the afternoon, at the Concert Hall of the Grand Theater of the National Fai, vienna female pianist Alvinnie's piano recital."

Yuan Chaoyu nodded seriously, very well-behaved, "Well, I will definitely go."

He was there, turning on his phone to search for tickets, ready to buy them.

He was still a little dazed, not knowing why his boss had asked him to go to a concert.

But the rich man, too much money, life is too plain, can only do something extraordinary to seek excitement, such as ordering his little minions who are accustomed to not seeing the light of day to see expensive and high-end concerts, or for other reasons, in short, can not be inferred by common sense.

Dongfang Boyan saw that he quickly chose a ticket payment of the last 380, and felt that his soul was about to go out.

His tone trembled a little uncontrollably.

"I mean, tomorrow, I'll pick you up and go with you."

Yuan Chaoyu said, "Oh, then I'll buy you a ticket for the boss." <

He has seen gossip, the boss of a certain company likes to let employees send their own things, to see if they are loved by employees, and finally give employees gifts according to the gifts sent, or even book year-end awards and promotions.

He understands this routine.

He opened the software again, ready to buy a ticket for the big boss.

His fingers stopped at 380, hesitated, moved to 580, and then to 1280, ready to poke down.

Think about it, the boss sent him 1800 red envelopes.

A little rebate is deserved.

Orient felt like he was about to collapse and grabbed his slender wrist.

Gritting his teeth, he said, "I don't need you to buy it, I have a ticket."

Yuan Chaoyu relaxed and smiled sheepishly: "Boss, you said it earlier."

He smiled very cutely, grinning open, revealing a small tiger tooth, and his large eyes bent into a crescent moon, as if holding a starlight.

Dongfang admired for a moment, turned his head and stopped speaking, a cold momentum, refusing to let people go thousands of miles away.

Yuan Chaoyu felt as if the big boss's gaze was about to drill himself out of two holes, and he suddenly turned his head and ignored him.

He didn't know where he was wrong, so he could only blink his eyes in grievance.

The elongated Lincoln leather sofa was softer than the company's home chairs.

The backrest is so soft.

It's just that...... Where is this car headed????

Seems to have been circling the hotel all the time? <