chapter 6

The convoy came to the door of a hospital.

Yuan Chaoyu: "?

Dongfang Boyan closed the document he was reading and said, "Go to the maternity examination."

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

He has been afraid of the hospital since he was a child, but fortunately he is in good health and has never been here.

Yuan Chaoyu tugged at the hem of Dongfang Boyan's suit and said pitifully, "Husband, can I not go in the duck?" Dongfang Boyan looked

at him sideways, condescending to the angle, and his golden and blue pupils were cold and questioning.

Behind him were dozens of bulletproof cars and more than a hundred serious black-clad bodyguards.

Yuan Chaoyu: This posture, if you don't go in, I'm afraid I'll be beaten.

He followed Dongfang Boyan and walked into the hospital's high-rise high-level VIP-exclusive chastity arch-like gate.

The fear in his body could not be faked, his teeth were trembling, he walked with his hands and feet, and he trembled.

Yuan Chaoyu smelled the smell of disinfectant water, as if he had seen the sad and desperate scene buried deep in his memory.

His face was covered with fine beads of sweat, and his eyes were unconsciously filled with tears.

Dongfang Boyan turned around, saw his frightened little appearance, and picked him up again.

The man's arms were big and warm.

Yuan Chaoyu buried his head in his chest and greedily smelled the smell of mature men on him.

resemble...... Memory, the taste of Dad.

There were a lot of people around, talking constantly. <

"Mr. Oriental is lucky to meet."

"Our hospital is technologically advanced, and it is a great honor..."

"Mr. Dongfang, I am President Zhu of the hospital..."

"Hello, I am Vice President Wang..."

"I am the head of the administrative department Tang..."

"I am the head of the finance department..."

The leaders and doctors of the hospital surrounded Dongfang Boyan. The arrival of the major shareholder Ah how to show their faces.

Dongfang protected the man in his arms, coldly glanced around, and said, "Get out of the way, leave useful." The

irrelevant leading doctor immediately left silently.

Obstetricians lead them to the examination room.

Dongfang Boyan carefully put the teenager in his arms on the examination bed, wiped away the tears that were frozen in the corners of his eyes, and with a little smile, said softly: "How old is a person, still like a child, afraid of examination." Yuan Chaoyu opened

his eyes wide, and his light-colored eyes were full of panic and sadness that wanted to say goodbye, he put his hands on his side, and held the cortical examination bed instead, and the round nails he had repaired were deeply sunk into the cortex, which showed how hard he was.

Dongfang Boyan frowned, pulled open his right hand, put it in his big palm, held it hard, and said word by word: "I will accompany you." The man's

large hand was warm and powerful, and Yuan Chaoyu's left hand, which was still holding the bed, gradually loosened, and he closed his eyes to meet the examination.

The examination expert comforted: "Just do a B ultrasound, no pain, oh, little brother don't have to be afraid."

Dongfang Boyan cooperatively unbuttoned the teenager's pink plaid shirt, revealing his slightly bulging belly. <

Experts say: "The pants should also be pulled down a little.

Dongfang Boyan was stunned, untied Yuan Chaoyu's trouser belt, and pulled his sweatpants down a few centimeters, revealing his cute pink strawberry panties.

Expert: "... Please pull your panties down a little too.

Dongfang Boyan pulled down a little, revealing a few fine hairs.

"Okay, that's it." Experts applied slimy ultrasonic couplant to the teenager's little belly and examined it for him.

Dongfang Boyan also looked at the blurry image on the screen.

The small figure was only half the size of his palm, and his hands and feet could already be clearly seen, curled up obediently.

Dongfang Boyan felt an indescribable emotion, was it joy? Is it proud? Signing hundreds of billions of orders to defeat evenly matched shopping mall rivals can not give him this joy.

It was a continuation of his life.

"The baby is developing very well, congratulations to both of you." Experts wiped the slimy liquid on Yuan Chaoyu's stomach clean.

Then the nurse who was waiting next to her came up and drew blood.

The tip of the needle pierces in.

Yuan Chaoyu closed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows tightly.

The blood flow was slow, and the nurse reassured, "Don't be so nervous, relax a little."

She drew three small test tubes of blood before it was over, and let Dongfang Boyan force the little pregnant man to press the blood draw point.

Dongfang Boyan obediently held down.

The nurse sent the blood out for testing, and the expert crackled the report on the computer next to it.

Yuan Chaoyu opened a slit in his left eye and asked in a small voice, "Can I leave?"

Dongfang Boyan said, "No, we have to wait for the result." Eyes

closed again.

"Forget it, go home." Dongfang Boyan said helplessly.

He picked up the teenager, stepped on long legs, and walked quickly out of the hospital's high-ranking vip ward and back to his own extended Lincoln.

Yuan Chaoyu sat weakly on his lap, his head resting on the man's hard chest, drawing a few tubes of blood to feel dizzy, and he was drowsy.

The driver asked, "Sir, where are we going back?"

Dongfang Boyan hesitated for a moment and said, "Go back to the old house."

"Good."

Yuan Chaoyu opened his eyes suddenly, old house?

The old mansion of the Oriental family?

In "Only Hate Meet Negative Affection", this is an important scene, on the outskirts of S City, an ancient and eerie and huge Chinese garden complex like a small town.

The innocent protagonist was imprisoned there for three months by Dongfang Boyan, bound, imprisoned, and in the process of brewing sauce, he was also stabbed with the dragon-shaped family emblem of the Oriental family by Dongfang Boyan himself!

That's the private prison of The Orient Boyan!

Yuan Chaoyu unconsciously tugged on dongfang Boyan's shirt collar and blurted out: "I don't want to go to the old mansion, I want to go to the big villa in your city!"

Dongfang Boyan touched his head and said dotingly: "Well, go to the old house, the place is big enough, I bought all the hospital equipment home, and I don't have to go to the hospital in the future."