chapter 105

yuan chaoyu, male, 23 years old, single, height 1.77 meters.

worked in the development department of red heart grapefruit live.

the goal in life is to have a cat.

at present, the landlord does not agree to raise, he is working on this, and wants to change to a better place to live.

in the coming months, he will receive an additional five thousand yuan a month.

cats are coming

......

surrounded by more than a dozen assistants and more than three dozen bodyguards, oriental boyan slowly walked into the red heart grapefruit live broadcasting company located on the first floor of a science and technology park.

a red carpet was laid on the floor.

the small front desk placed two flower baskets with two long strips of red paper hanging on them, and wrote in gold powder, "warmly welcome the president of the east."

many of the people involved are dressed in very formal clothes.

if it weren't for the fact that this office was too simple, it would barely be called grand.

dongfang boyan's assistants and bodyguards couldn't squeeze into this small company at all, and they were all crowded at the door.

the boss of red heart grapefruit live broadcast nodded to dongfang boyan, and the love in his eyes was infinite, this is their big gold lord.

originally, red heart grapefruit live broadcast is a half-dead small start-up company, suddenly got a little investment from a technology company under the shengshi group, survived for two years, looked like it was going to die again, and suddenly the good news fell from the sky, and the big boss of the shengshi group, dongfang boyan, wanted to develop his own live broadcast platform.

in the whole group, there is a live broadcast platform with more holdings, and the recent data is ok, and it seems that you can jump the dragon gate by throwing some money.

so he came.

came with at least fifty followers.

the total number of employees of red heart grapefruit live is 47 people.

now the scene is a little awkward.

the tall and majestic president of the east raised his honorable hand and motioned for the bodyguards to wait outside, and only a dozen assistants followed him in.

the bodyguards stood in a circle around the door.

a courier guy walked to the door of the red heart grapefruit company and looked at the familiar company, a little embarrassed.

he is very familiar with this person who orders takeaway, and generally comes directly to the front desk and sends a text message prompt.

but more than thirty tall, strong men in suits and sunglasses stood in the doorway, as if a debt collection company had come to the door.

the takeaway brother did not dare to enter, so he stood at the door and called someone to come out to pick it up.

hearing that the super big gold lord came to inspect, yuan chaoyu and his colleagues were nervously pretending to be serious about work.

suddenly his phone rang.

yuan chao rain picked up.

"hey, put the door."

the takeaway guy was in a hurry.

"i don't dare to enter this door of yours, you come out, brother, hurry up, the platform is going to deduct my money."