chapter 86

They left the director's studio and went to the entertainment company in the North Underworld.

Song Xuan was waiting there.

He explained that because North Hades had recently taken over the family business, entertainment companies were so insignificant compared to the shipping industry, and he had been helping with entertainment companies lately.

Yuan Chaoyu thought adoringly: Brother Xuan is really cruel. There are so many beautiful people in the entertainment company, they directly put the company to manage themselves, cutting off the way of the North Dark Lun.

As they chatted, Song Xuan was called to interview a new trainee.

The director of "Lovers in the Mobile Phone" Qi Dao came.

He was a skinny young man, dressed somewhat inappropriately, with an ordinary face, a thick bottle of glasses, and a hairstyle like Einstein's.

With his hairstyle, Yuan Chaoyu felt that he was a master! A top director!

"Brother Xuan is good, Brother Yuan is good." Qi Dao said somewhat shyly.

Yuan Chaoyu stood up and held out his hand to him.

Qi Dao looked up at him and immediately lowered his eyes, and his face turned red.

Brother Chen quipped, "What do you blush, we Yuan Yuan get along very well."

Qi Dao shook his head, "I just didn't expect that... It looks soft and cute on TV, in reality..."

He raised his hand to compare it, Yuan Chaoyu one meter eight plus three centimeter soles, half a head taller than him, tall and thin, white skin almost reflective.

"I thought it was a small VIP, but I was actually a white giant."

Yuan Chaoyu was amused by him, and a small dimple swung from the corner of his mouth.

He felt that the director was really honest. <

Qi Dao sat down, pulled a napkin to wipe his sweat, and took another sip of lemonade.

He looked at Yuan Chaoyu for a moment and said, "You are not suitable for this role.

Yuan Chaoyu was suddenly very disappointed, this is his favorite script.

Brother Chen pinched his waist and prepared to spray.

Qi Dao said, "You look too good, your skin is too white, and your eyes are too big." "I

envision the male protagonist as someone who wouldn't notice at a glance in a crowd."

Brother Chen pinched his waist and couldn't squirt out, is it wrong to look good?

Yuan Chaoyu said: "Director, I can dress up ugly, blacken my face, and only half open my eyes!"

Brother

Chen was stunned and stabbed him with his elbow. Little Ancestor, don't open your mouth, I'll talk about it. This is

just a small director, how can he be so active, completely out of line with the coffee position.

Qi Dao was also shocked: "Are you really willing to paint black powder?"

Yuan Chaoyu nodded, took out his mobile phone, and showed him the selfie he had just taken.

"You see, this is the audition I just had, and they all blacked me out."

Brother Chen: Who just complained about being blacked out in the car?

Qi Dao held the phone and looked at it carefully.

He commented: "This is also too defiled your beauty."