chapter 63

On his own, it is still a little difficult for Yuan Chaoyu to complete this work.

After all, the live APP, he also happens to have only participated in the background beauty algorithm.

A lot of things still have to be communicated with the programmers in charge of other modules.

He didn't want to expose himself.

The studio, and the people in the family, the people around the big guy are trustworthy.

But the Little Dragonfly live broadcast platform is too far away, afraid of those rioting programmers to slip up.

So he borrowed the gold account of the studio retoucher Xiao Tong to communicate with the programmer of the little dragonfly.

Probably because the live broadcast platform is about to collapse, there is no new development needs, programmers and other layoffs idle panic, reply to him in a timely and meticulous manner.

Say a few more words and make a little joke and get familiar.

He was also asked, "What about the salary at an entertainment company?" "How

much overtime?"

"How many beautiful colleagues are there?"

"Is the single problem easy to solve?"

Yuan Chaoyu replied seriously: "There are not many beautiful women, and ordinary artists will not go to the company." He knew

the salary of his studio employees, and replied, "The studio I stayed in averaged two dogs a month, and the year-end was different."

"No overtime, the artists in the studio take a break, we also take a break, and now we're off for a month."

The programmer big brother drooled and asked, "How much is your salary paid on vacation?" "Full

payment." Entertainment companies are all well-known, confidentiality requirements are very high, can not be like the average company casually cut people, especially like the retoucher, stylist kind of technical talent must spend money to keep well.

"996 no?"

"No, it won't. But occasionally when the artist is jet-lagged, he will stay up late at night and work, and most of the time there is nothing to do.

"Brothers ask for internal push ah~"

Yuan Chaoyu: "We don't recruit programmers here."

Big Brother Programmer: "So what are you doing?"

Yuan Chaoyu did not dare to speak, saying more wrongly and pretending to be dead.

The programmer brother clicked on the work card of the little brother with the surname of Tong, and saw that the post was written as a retoucher.

He was stunned.

Retoucher, learning programming, and still working on backstage beauty algorithms.

It is really a new era of compound talents, no wonder you can get two dogs a monthly salary in such a comfortable company.

After a week of intermittent development, two days of testing.

Yuan Chaoyu finally made the effect he wanted.

He showed Brother Chen the test video, and Brother Chen was surprised and had nothing to say.

That's just too clever.

For the fans, even programming can be learned, and you are afraid of acting badly in the future?

Brother Chen euphemistically reminded that try to touch the computer as little as possible, the radiation is large, and it will be bald. <