chapter 85

Yuan Chaoyu went out to find Dongfang Boyan, and he now desperately wanted to nestle in that familiar embrace.

An assistant from Dongfang Boyan took him to another small room.

As he stood in the doorway, he heard the angry voices of the East.

"You're all coming from him!"

"How to make up for it now!"

"Snap." The sound of porcelain breaking.

"Boss, there's no way to do this, he's Teacher Yuan's person, I tried to contact Teacher Yuan, but..." This is Zhu Kangjian's voice, which suddenly stopped.

Through the crack in the door, they all felt the terrifying momentum of the Oriental Boyan.

How could he allow someone to throw the pot at his wife's head?

Yuan Chaoyu pushed the door in.

Several small dragonfly executives stood with their heads bowed and trembling like elementary school students being scolded.

The momentum of Dongfang Boyan had already converged when the little lover came in.

Yuan Chaoyu walked over and said, "Let's go home, Youyou may have lost your temper again." At this time, he especially wanted to see Yo Yo.

Dongfang Boyan said softly, "Good.

He knocked on the table again and said to a few executives of the little dragonfly: "Now go out and clean up the mess, and all the regulations of that surname Mu have been overturned."

Although

Zhu Kangjian and several executives were scolded, their faces were filled with a smile of joy, and they happily went out with their hands and feet.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."He is so ashamed, he is obviously the CEO, but the company has been made like this for his reasons.

He didn't really understand, but looking at the reaction of the big guy, it was like he was going to go out of business tomorrow. <

It's really serious.

Dongfang Boyan stood up and put his thin shoulders around him.

"I'm sorry I fired the person you recommended."

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

No need to apologize, really.

They sat in the car, and Yuan Chaoyu put it on his lap and closed his eyes and took a nap.

He finally asked a question that was uncomfortable.

"Husband, do you think Mu Yanjie looks good in pole dancing?"

Dongfang Boyan's voice was full of cold and dangerous breath: "Do you think it looks good?" He lifted

his little lover from his lap and taught him seriously.

After driving home for more than an hour, when I got off the bus, the Yuan Dynasty rained miserably, the shoes fell off, the belt was missing, one foot was wearing socks, and the other was exposed to the outside, and was carried back to the bedroom by Dongfang Boyan.

He buried his head, it was really humiliating, so many people in the family were watching.

Back in the bedroom, the sister-in-law quickly hugged Youyou over.

Because the two fathers disappeared at the same time for most of the day, Youyou began to lose her temper again.

Dongfang Boyan just put down his little lover, immediately picked up his son and walked around the room, and played a game of lifting with him again.