chapter 77

You slept soundly on the cushion.

Dongfang Boyan looked at the waist of the small thing in his arms, and his breathing gradually became thicker.

Yuan Chaoyu felt his change, and a trace of trepidation flashed in his eyes.

Dongfang Boyan held his face and kissed him deeply, knocking his teeth open, like a gentle spring breeze sweeping through all his perceptions.

Yuan Chaoyu put his arms around his neck and responded enthusiastically.

Yo Yo opened her eyes and screamed.

Yuan Chao rain bounced up like lightning and obediently stood to the side.

Alas, it was humiliating to be seen by his son, and although he had only been a month, every time he looked at him with a serious look, he was ashamed.

Dongfang Boyan stood up, picked up Youyou, and said, "I coaxed him."

He glanced back at his lover, who was still blushing, and said, "Wait a minute, we..."

Yuan Chaoyu: "??? What

do you want to do?

Dongfang walked back and forth holding Yo Yo, gently shaking his arms.

According to the parenting knowledge he read, the baby should be held and shaken for a long time, into a deep sleep time, and then put on the cot.

But Yo Yo has always been very energetic, looking at him with wide eyes.

Dongfang Boyan also stared at him.

Father and son seemed to be at a stalemate.

Yuan Chaoyu was sleepy while playing mobile games next to him, went in and took a shower by himself, fell asleep on the bed, and slept in a bold posture, revealing a half-cut thin white seductive waist. <

Yo Yo yawned, the corners of his mouth grinned, as if smiling, and he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

Little Dragonfly Live held an annual celebrity festival and determined that Yuan Chaoyu would be the guest of honor.

He's ready to make this his first job on a comeback.

Almost two months after giving birth, he felt that he had recovered very well.

This time to participate in the party, most of them are sitting, and indeed they will not be tired.

The Little Dragonfly Red Man Festival is scheduled to be held in City C, and he is ready to do a good job at his home in S City, and return immediately after work.

This way you can spend more time with (playing) yo yo yo.

The studio booked first-class tickets for him and his accompanying assistant team.

An hour after booking tickets, scalpers got this information and advertised it everywhere.

The questioners are cautious and the sales are good.

Xiao Liu found out and sent a screenshot to the group.

Yuan Chaoyu: "... Will there be a lot of people blocking me?

Brother

Chen: "Little Ancestor, this is a must!" You are now the most powerful traffic in the limelight! "It's

been a long time since I've seen you in public, and everyone wants to see you for themselves."

"We're going to book two more flights to give fans a lost array."