chapter 98

Yuan Chaoyu read the script.

The script began with Dongfang Xiong dropping out of school and joining the army, serving in the army for ten years, making great achievements, refusing to be awarded the title of general, returning home to inherit hundreds of millions of family property,

and his life, without too many adaptations, was already very wonderful.

The script simply records the facts.

I'm so lucky to be able to play such a character.

He was also lucky to marry his grandson.

Yuan Chaoyu sent a message to Dongfang Boyan on WeChat.

Thank you, Husband. To repay you, I cook myself at night.

Although he is also a special chef in the family, he still cooks occasionally.

Oriental Boyan is in a meeting.

Seeing the message on the phone's lock screen, the corners of his mouth cocked slightly.

Subordinates have become accustomed to the occasional and inadvertent tenderness of big bosses.

They know very well that this tenderness is not for them, but only for the "Queen Mother".

However, it can help them work in a relaxed atmosphere.

Since they went public, the "Queen Lady" would occasionally come to the company to wait for the boss to leave work, and that was the time to go to the boss to confess.

The project was taken by competitors with despicable means, and it was fine. <

As long as the gentle and relaxed young man sat next to him, the boss would calmly say that he would try harder next time.

The usually unattainable big star sometimes sleeps on the couch, sometimes plays with his head down, sometimes watches a TV series, and when someone comes into the office to talk about things, he will immediately turn off the sound of the handheld or the TV series, put on the headphones and continue, just like an ordinary twenty-something neighbor boy, grounded and gentle.

Because of his presence.

Make the boss attend the event in public every time.

The most frequently asked question changed from "When will your partner join the group?"

The cunning media knew that Dongfang Boyan did not like to talk about personal topics, but he would always say very detailed things about his lover to the extent that he was allowed.

Who would have thought that a man who was so cold in the past would now openly show his love.

As soon as the news that Yuan Chaoyu was going to play dongfang Xiongqi spread, the people of the whole country were frightened again.

You husbands can really play.

The Yuanbao have been in the battlefield for a long time, and they have become unfazed.

They calmly forwarded the crew recruitment information, calmly popularized the life of Dongfang Xiongqi everywhere, found the black and white portrait of Mr. Dongfang Xiongqi at the age of twenty, and forcibly said: "This looks very similar to our cubs, and it is indeed very appropriate to choose him."

After

Yuan Chaoyu made a decision to perform, he was worried about his appearance.

Although Grandpa Dongfang is not of mixed blood, he still has knife-like cheeks, deep eyes, and murderous eyes! After all, I have really killed people on the battlefield.