chapter 62

The CEO of Little Dragonfly friendly communicated with Chen Ge, the artist director of the entertainment company, and said that he could provide programmer assistance.

Brother Chen was also confused.

The little ancestor told him to refuse, so let's refuse.

Maybe the big boss has other arrangements over there?

Oriental Boyan is also a little guy company with other arrangements.

When he got home, he saw that the bedroom was empty and no one was there.

Walk down the newly built glass corridor to the study, and there is no one.

Walk to the East Wing.

I saw that there was an extra large desk in the middle of the room.

Side by side on the table are three 28-inch monitors.

The cute teenager is pounding on his usual laptop.

Dongfang Boyan: "???

He walked over to look.

Yuan Chaoyu also had a camera in front of him, one of the three monitors was playing live video, and two were black backgrounds, full of green code.

The little pregnant man's notebook is a black background, full of white code, and he is constantly tapping, very fast.

"Husband, you're back duck." Yuan Chaoyu's routine business was ignored, and only a cursory greeting was made.

Dongfang Boyan watched him type with interest.

He'd learned it before, and he could understand it, and the little guy was revising the basic algorithm.

"Baby, what is this going to do?" He asked curiously. <

Yuan Chaoyu was thinking of an important function and said impatiently, "Wait a minute, don't bother me."

Dongfang Boyan: "... Good.

He turned and went out, walked to the door, turned around and said, "After a long time on the computer, just get up and walk around, or you'll have back pain."

"Okay." Yuan Chaoyu thought out the result, made a flying kiss to the man at the door, and continued to type on the keyboard.

It's a bit of a lot of work, but he's done something similar before, and it's not a hassle.

Now there is no boss urging the progress, and there is no need to force 12 hours to sit.

He felt a little tired, so he quickly saved and shut down.

The body is the most important ~

He followed the glass corridor back to the bedroom.

Originally, after the winter solstice, Dongfang Boyan would take him to live in a villa in the city.

The old house is only suitable for occasional living in the spring and summer, eating for twenty minutes, and it is very cold to walk around in winter.

But think about going to the downtown villa, the garden is not as big as the old house.

Now it is like being trapped, or I hope that the area where the wind is released is larger.

He refused, insisting on staying in the old house.

In order to accommodate his body, the meal had to be eaten directly in the bedroom.

Oriental Boyan also let people spend a day to build a glass corridor from the bedroom to the study, the east wing, and the gym.

The air conditioning and heating are turned on enough, so that the little pregnant man will not get cold when he wanders around several houses. <

"Husband!" Yuan Chaoyu shouted happily, he used to pounce directly into the arms of men, and now he is pregnant in August, his body is bulky and he can't move.

Dongfang Boyan changed his clothes and was preparing to go to the gym, when he saw him return, he quickly hugged the little pregnant man.

He touched his stomach and said hello to the baby.

"Tired today?" Dongfang Boyan asked.

"Not tired, I'm idle at home, how can I get tired, husband, you are tired of going to work." Yuan Chaoyu's face rubbed on his chest muscles.

"When I see your laugh, I'm not tired." Dongfang Boyan said with a smile.

Yuan Chaoyu inhaled a cool breath.

Even after a long time of tempering, I still can't stand it.

"How do you study programming yourself today?" Dongfang Boyan helped him to sit down by the window and asked casually.

"Look at your level is not a beginner either."

Yuan Chaoyu smiled with deep meaning, and he planned to slowly show his original self.

He took out a Kindle and opened it. Point to a row of books inside for men who perceive something strange.

"Teach children to learn programming"

"The first introductory book of programming Xiaobai"

"The logic of Java programming (Java core technology series)"

"Algorithm learning and application from beginner to proficient"

......

The progress of each book is 99%. <

Shows how hard he tried.

"Husband, didn't you say you wanted prenatal education before?"

"I found an online forum where people like me gathered, there was a group of pregnant men, and I added it to ask the group of friends how prenatal education is better, and they all said that they were learning to program with a baby."

"Not programming in the future is the illiteracy of the new era!"

"Programming can cultivate your baby's logical thinking skills!"

"Let the baby win at the starting line in the belly."

"He learned with me in his belly, much stronger than the kind of children who started to take children's programming classes at the age of three!"

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

He groaned for a moment, remembering that he seemed to have said something about prenatal education a long time ago.

He raised his hand to rub the little pregnant man's shoulders.

"Don't be so tired. I'll be heartbroken.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

Prenatal education is all metaphysics, and what happens to the child is his own fate." Dongfang Boyan said.

Yuan Chaoyu snuggled into his arms.

"Husband, I think it's still a little useful to learn." I want to change the live beauty filter of the live broadcast platform myself, I changed the skinny face to the skinny belly, so that I can broadcast it to the fans without concealment. "You

can also wash off the nickname Yuan Fat Fat."

Dongfang Boyan said: "This can be done directly with the programmers of the little dragonfly, you are too tired." The little pregnant man said

in a small voice: "I don't want them to know that I want to shrink my stomach."

Dongfang Boyan did not dare to speak, afraid that if this problem was entangled, the little guy would cry again.