chapter 74

The retoucher boy spent ten minutes p good advertising picture.

The second spokesperson of the new Traffic Yuan Chaoyu announced!

Although it is not the high-pressure brand endorsement that fans expect, the Little Dragonfly platform is not bad.

After all, it is the third largest live broadcasting platform in China! (There are only a few left, the skinny camel is bigger than the horse)

Fans temporarily turned off the fire on Brother Chen.

Several traffic fans are also not ridiculed, and seem to be brewing the next round of explosion-proof, black material plans.

Yuan Chaoyu looked at the discussion in the studio group and knew that this crusade against the agent and the family were involved.

He asked, "Who is my counterpart?" He remembered

that his fans and Song Xuan fans were at home, and later after playing games live together, the fans reconciled.

Brother Chen: "In the past, your opponent was a third-line star, and now you are a first-line superstar."

"Your opponent is everyone in the entertainment industry."

"Everybody wants to take your place."

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

He used to be an audience, and now he has become the protagonist of the entertainment circle's palace scheming.

He threw down his mobile phone, rolled into dongfang Boyan's arms, and tugged at his collar: "Husband, I am red, there may be many people who will hurt me~"

His tentacles only felt a wet heat and slippery, and his fingertips rubbed, it was water.

Smelled, it was milk.

Oriental Boyan's chest is full of milk stains.

He opened his eyes wide, "Husband, I don't have any milk, why do you have milk?"

Dongfang Boyan was pulling a napkin to wipe his chest, squinting at this little thing that always likes to talk.

"Don't talk nonsense, yo yo bottle leaked."

"You take yo yo, and I'll go get a new bottle and warm it up again."

Yuan Chaoyu took the fragrant little doll and looked at Youyou and stared at herself.

"Oh, wait a minute."

"Right now your little daddy will come and feed you."

Yo yo smashed your mouth.

He was used to drinking eight mouthfuls of milk at a time.

Only took a sip this time.

He was a little uncomfortable.

Hunger is either too hungry, or there is an indescribable worry.

He was too young to understand what obsessive-compulsive disorder was.

Desperately smashed his mouth, and there was no milk.

Yuan Chaoyu stuffed a pacifier in his mouth.

Youyou felt cheated, spit out the pacifier, and cried.

Dongfang Huaijin, the heir of the Oriental family, was later praised by female classmates as a cold-blooded prince when he was in middle school, with an IQ of up to 250.

The second time I cry after birth is because of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Yuan Chaoyu didn't know what to do, but Yo Yo rarely cried, and he held Yo Yo anxiously and paced back and forth in the house.