chapter 7

Yuan Chaoyu felt strange, and he couldn't say where it was strange.

The fate of the original owner should have been in Switzerland during pregnancy.

He is now back in S City, China, and he is still living in the old mansion of the Oriental family, and this slight change has caused him a kind of philosopher's melancholy about his future destiny.

At this moment, he felt that Dongfang Boyan did not seem to be a hopeless wonder written in the book.

He felt that he had recovered his spirits, so he consciously moved to the side and took out his mobile phone to study the original owner's WeChat.

Previously, I saw that the circle of friends had gained some insight.

Now I have found the original owner's previous WeChat chat records, and there are many explosive gossip in various group chats.

I went to Squad

Zero with Beacon Smoke Ms.

Yongxiang: I heard that Li Yinghou was pregnant in the crew.

Giggle Chicken: [Emoji] Is the message reliable?

Ms. Yongxiang: The news is reliable, the male second of the "You Are Particularly Good" crew has an agent with me, and the agent knows it and tells me. Said that she entered the group with the director to be a crew couple, good as glue, often announced the morning scene, the director and Li Yinghou were late together.

A few days ago, the director also stopped the whole crew for three days, and he disappeared at the same time as Li Yinghou.

I heard that I went to the maternity check-up.

Today, the director asked the screenwriter to change the script, and the climactic scene where the male and female protagonists broke up was heavy rain, and he wanted to change it to a cloudy day and do thunder special effects.

Nine times out of ten, she is pregnant.

Giggling Chicken: Li Yinghou's mobility is strong enough, Y director has won the award, he is not old, and he has no beer belly.

No 1 no rely on the horizontal drift small 0: Y guide has pectoral muscles, I have filmed his scenes, very grandpa, I was bitten by mosquitoes, he also gave me Japanese ointment, did not expect that there are women. [Whoops]

Giggle Chicken: I've been on a variety show with Director Y, and I'm really a gentleman, and I like him too.

......

Yuan Chaoyu did not understand the entertainment circle of this world, and pointed out the names of several people who went to the Zero squad with the beacon smoke, weChat names were their real names, and then one by one Baidu, one by one, they were all second- and third-line students with famous names and surnames in the entertainment industry.

The 1 no-one horizontal drifting little 0 is called Song Xuan, the new drama is popular, almost exploded into a line of traffic, and now it is the "husband" in the mouth of thousands of young girls, which is the most popular in this group.

Although he was in a group, the original owner did not deal with him.

Originally in the "I Went with the Smoke" crew, the original owner and Song Zhihui played the male protagonist's two younger brothers, the same scene, often for the handsome and tough male protagonist to fight for the wind and jealousy.

Yuan Chaoyu felt that Song Xuanren was good, he was now in a period of rapid rise in popularity, and he could cross into the front line, but he was still happily gossiping with the second- and third-line brothers in the group, not a power villain.

But the original owner was ignorant of people's wisdom, and preferred to laugh at that kind of villain as a close friend.

Dongfang Boyan suddenly said: "Don't play with your mobile phone all day long, it's not good for your eyes."

Yuan Chaoyu said, "I just want to see my friends chatting."

Dongfang Boyan: "Mobile phones have radiation, which is not good for children."

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

Just now I still think he is a bit like a normal person?

illusion!

Dongfang Boyan: "Play less mobile phones, give birth to a healthy heir, and reward you with ten billion." Yuan Chaoyu continued

to play with his mobile phone head without lifting: "Oh. In

a quarter, you can lie and earn two million and three hundred thousand yuan Chaoyu is not a rare big guy's ten billion, and people who have money have a hard waist.

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

He remembered what the psychiatrist said, the pregnant man will be moody, words and deeds are unbelievable, what can he do? Bear with me, the disobedient awkward little pregnant man can still fight?