chapter 8

The car drove into the mansion of the Oriental family, with white walls and black tiles, flowing water, lush green bamboo, and bright flowers.

It is not eerie and scary, it is a unique Chinese garden.

The next people prepared for the dinner, and more than a hundred people in neat uniforms greeted Dongfang Boyan at the door.

Having seen the pomp and circumstance of bodyguards before, Yuan Chaoyu is now very calm.

Dongfang Boyan pointed at him: "He lives in the main mother's house." One of the

maids said, "Please come with me, my wife." Motioned for Yuan Chaoyu to follow her.

Yuan Chaoyu was thundered by the word master mother, and made a grimace behind the back of Dongfang Boyan.

On the way, Yuan Chaoyu asked, "What is your courier address here?" I want to buy something on Taobao. The

maid: "... Ma'am, you can't receive couriers here.

Yuan Chaoyu: "Why?" Isn't there no Taobao in this world, no, I have seen the Taobao APP. Maid

: "What do you say?" I didn't hear clearly. Yuan Chaoyu: "What

you buy on Taobao can't be sent over?" Why? This is not a military forbidden place. The

maid: "... Madam, the house rules stipulate that takeaway couriers are not allowed to go near the old house.

Yuan Chaoyu: "Oh my God, even takeaway is not OK, who stipulates, he discriminates against the courier brother takeaway brother!" How can it be so excessive! The

maid: "... Yes sir prescribe, maybe you can persuade him to make an exception for you.

Yuan Chaoyu: "Oh, then forget it, where do you send everything you buy?" "He went crazy before he went to just Dongfang Boyan.

Maid: "We all fill in the A village X through the business department two kilometers away, and go to pick up after work."

Yuan Chaoyu: "Well, I also write there, and when the things arrive in a few days, you can help me get them." MMaid

: "Okay. She didn't understand that Yuan Chaoyu said to the big guy that anything could be sent, how she was still

obsessed with Taobao, but it was inconvenient to ask the owner for privacy.

Yuan Chaoyu asked again, "How much is your salary?" The

maid: "..."I just replied that he was not satisfied, and wanted to deduct my salary?????

She replied tremblingly, "Twenty-five thousand performances a month." Yuan

Chaoyu was shocked, and he was only fifteen thousand as a 996 programmer.

"Do you have a double break?"

The maid said, "Do two breaks and one break." Work ten hours a day. Yuan Chaoyu's

envy exploded, saying: "Really a few cool, Mu." Maid

: "..."

Yuan Chaoyu: "How did you apply for a job?" The

maid has become a Buddha, patiently and in detail about the glorious process of recruiting five levels and six generals and standing out among tens of thousands of people.

"I am a pipe trainee, and the future direction is to manage jewelry for your wife."

"What school did you graduate from?"

"Z big."

Yuan Chaoyu suddenly showed some respect, better than his school, no wonder he could find such a good job.

"Do you still recruit here?"

Maid: "???

During

the conversation they walked to the main mother's courtyard, a delicate and elegant little garden.

The small bridge flows with water and peach blossoms.

What can reverse the four hours to make the peach blossoms bloom in autumn?

It's the money! <

The maid retreated.

Yuan Chaoyu wandered around, the whole house seemed to be antiques, I don't know what kind of wooden furniture, the ancient pull-out bed, I don't know where the big blue vase came from, he paced around with his hands behind his back, touching the east and the west, feeling that it was a pile of money, can't afford to lose, can't afford to lose.

Unconsciously, I walked outside the house and looked through the pane of the courtyard and saw that the next door was the main courtyard.

It is the residence of Oriental Boyan.

Two courtyards, connected by a small door in the middle.

Yuan Dynasty rain tourism, walk in to sightseeing.

The ancient trees are towering, and the sky light is blocked by the branches and leaves, which is indeed a bit gloomy as the book says.

There are many stone-carved monsters, all of which are exquisite.

Yuan Chaoyu took out his mobile phone to take a photo.

He had seen him come in for a long time, not even a subordinate, and Dongfang Boyan was not there, so he didn't know why he went.

For Dongfang Boyan's bedroom, he is very curious, the protagonist is chained to the bedpost for several months, how to go to the toilet?

He wanted to go in and see if the toilet was close to the bed.

The cat crawled in through the window, and Yuan Chaoyu heard the sound of rushing water in the house.

He knew it was the natural geothermal hot spring in the oriental Boyan bedroom, grunting and bubbling.

"Only Hate Meets Negative Affection" is described three times, and it is a scene loved by impure readers and friends.

Oriental Boyan interior decoration is a modern black and gray tone, looking really a little depressing.

Yuan Chaoyu walked to the bed to look at the dragon bed of the big guy.

Three-meter diameter round bed, bed linen and bedding pillows are all black, the corners of the low-key embroidery gold pattern.

The golden gauze tent is hung from the wooden beams of the roof, and the hook accessories of the gauze tent are all pure gold, which is very luxurious.

"I don't see a bedpost, where will the chain be?" Yuan Chaoyu muttered, knelt down on one leg to the bed, and reached out and touched it.

"Wow, so soft, softer than a bed on an airplane!" He rolled over and lay down all over to feel it.

"What are you doing?" Dongfang Boyan roared.

Yuan Chaoyu heard the man's voice, frightened, and quickly sat up, tilted his head and looked at him obediently, revealing an innocent and ignorant smile.

Dongfang Boyan had just come out of the bath, his hair was still dripping, he only wore a pair of black low-waist bullet panties, the mermaid line was conspicuous, the golden ratio of the nine-headed body, the wide shoulders and thin waist and hips, the white muscles were tight and beautiful, and the legs were slender and powerful.