chapter 13

Dongfang Boyan agreed so quickly, Yuan Chaoyu was surprised, in the memory that belonged to the original lord, every time something was to contact him, it was dragged on for several days before there would be an echo.

Yuan Chaoyu hurriedly informed Brother Chen that he had docked several times and determined that he could come to shoot the day after tomorrow.
Brother Chen also passed the script of the douyin small video over, asking him to watch it first and prepare it.

Yuan Chaoyu printed out the script and spread it on the big bed, holding the script in his left hand and holding "The Self-Cultivation of Actors" in his right hand.
Looking at the boring theory, he was very upset, who said that the money in the entertainment industry is paper? This meal is not delicious.

The little baby in his stomach moved slightly again, and he had recently been more active at night.
Yuan Chaoyu put down the book and touched his stomach: "Baby, you are a little more obedient, Dad wants to learn to act to earn money, and buy you good things later." The

lump of flesh in his stomach will be nurtured by the protagonist on the tip of the big guy's heart in the future, and he will be angry when he thinks about it.

"Only Hate To Meet Negative Affection" finally has a happy family of three.
The seven-year-old baby sympathetically persuades the protagonist to suffer: I know that my biological father is a bad person, does not learn any skills, is stupid and vicious, only greedy for Big Daddy's money, Little Daddy, you are good to me, you and my Big Daddy are the most worthy...

The original owner's card also has thousands of thousands, Yuan Chaoyu saw the rich family of the big guy today, and he is even more worried about his future, can he grab the custody of the baby with the big guy?
Forget it, don't seek to grab custody, just hope that the baby can look at himself in the future, don't throw yourself into the arms of the protagonist and don't recognize the biological father.

He felt that the future was so bitter when he thought about it, and when he was pregnant, he was more sensitive, and he actually cried when he thought about things.

The phone rings by the bedside. <

Yuan Chaoyu picked up the phone, and he thought it was the housekeeper.

The male voice in the microphone is low and pleasant, and you can feel his domineering spirit across the telephone line.
"What are you doing?"

Yuan Chaoyu wiped his tears, immediately entered the business state, and said sweetly: "Husband, I am reading." Dongfang

Boyan: "What book?" "The

Self-Cultivation of actors."

Dongfang Boyan: "..., it is better to read some prenatal books when you have time, and now it is ten o'clock, you hurry up and go to bed."

Yuan Chaoyu: "Okay, husband, I'll go buy prenatal education books tomorrow."

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

Yuan Chaoyu yawned: "I slept, husband, you also rested early and broke." "He was in a bad mood, hated the big guy so much that he didn't want to deal with him at all, so he hung up the phone decisively, put the book and the printed script on the bedside table, stopped thinking about worrying, and said that he would sleep when he slept."

10 a.m. Chilean time.

Dongfang Boyan was hung up on the phone, his expression was a little stunned, before his casual greeting was enough to make Yuan Chaoyu grateful, all kinds of pampering and obsessive, and now he actually said two words and took the initiative to hang up the phone.

Moreover, he didn't care about himself at all, and when he came to Chile, he couldn't understand the time zone?
Also said to rest early!

Dongfang Boyan held a nameless fire in his heart.

This wayward little guy, a little spoiled, just spoiled, wait to go back, you want to... Educate him well. <

Snap him on the leg and spank him a few times!

......

A mere copy of "The Self-Cultivation of Actors" is not enough, and Yuan Chaoyu bought a two-meter-high book and prepared to read it slowly.

The original owner left him with practical experience, and now he wants to make up the theoretical foundation.

......

Wang Xiaomao is a photographer who has been in the industry for three years, worshiped his master in the crew, and has been working as a camera assistant. Now a year ago, the big drama was filmed to create a publicity campaign, and many short films had to be prepared, and everyone was too busy to come, so Master assigned him a job to shoot a small video of Douyin for male number eight.

They are all male number eight, and naturally they do not need elite personnel.

Wang Xiaomao went south and north for three years, saw countless stars of all sizes, for this male number eight, he was not deeply impressed, about one of the many young students who stayed in the upper position, has not heard his news for a long time, the entertainment industry is deep and the waves are big, and the small actors are easily beaten by a wave without a trace.

The agent of male number eight attaches great importance to this small video shooting, personally runs before and after contacting, and also takes the initiative to provide them with a shooting location, a place where peach blossoms bloom in autumn.

Wang Xiaomao said to the lighting assistant: "We are serious, now the opportunity for small actors to earn less money is difficult, people attach so much importance, maybe we shoot this video well, he will become an Internet celebrity and a good actor." The

lighting assistant nodded, "Okay, Brother Wang." They assembled

at the agreed location, and the male agent number eight drove the way, leading the team to a place on the outskirts of S City that was not marked on an X-degree map.

The low-key and quaint Chinese garden, more than a dozen tall and handsome black-clad sunglasses bodyguards lined up at the door to greet them. <
The friends of the miscellaneous working group were stunned.

A noble lady approached the male eighth agent at the door.

Wang Xiaomao heard her say, "The young master is waiting inside." "

Young master, clams?"

They carried the equipment inside, and for the first time in their lives, they saw that such a garden that resembled a tourist attraction was actually inhabited.
The real monuments are much more exquisite and natural than the Hengdian scene.

A delicate and lovely teenager, sitting under a peach blossom tree, next to an old white butler holding a tray in a tuxedo.

Wang Xiaomao poked the lighting assistant: "How do I think this male number eight, it doesn't look like he is too short of money." Lighting

Assistant: "Yes, Brother Wang." "

......

Yuan Chaoyu met his agent Brother Chen for the first time.

This is a white, chubby middle-aged man with thin eyebrows and a womanly speech.

Brother Chen carried Yuan Chaoyu to the makeup artist, pointed at the orchid, and said, "Jalen, our Yuanyuan skin is still very good, you see, white and tender." The

makeup artist is also a middle-aged man with a strong temperament, touched Yuan Chaoyu's face, and said: "The bottom is good, it is a little lack of water, to apply a water film, the little baby first went to change the clothes." He took out a mineral water spray and quickly wet a paper film and covered Yuan Chaoyu's face.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

Brother Chen carried him to the small room and helped him change his costume. <

"Oh, my little ancestor, you are all on the big guy, how do you wear such clothes?"

Yuan Chaoyu took off the plaid shirt outside and said, "This dress is not good?" I'm dressed comfortably.
Brother
Chen pointed to the plaid shirt with the orchid, like a piece of garbage that was unbearable.
"You're a star, how can you dress like an otaku who can't find a partner all over the street?"

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."Pierced heart, old iron. He loved to wear plaid shirts before he wore books and couldn't find anyone.

In his memory, Brother Chen was quite good, took the original owner for a few years, and was an honest and responsible agent.

The only strange thing is that he is a big straight man, the wives in the family have given birth to a second child, and they talk and do things so GAY.

This question has always existed in the mind of the original Lord.

Yuan Chaoyu asked out.

"Brother Chen, you are obviously a straight man, how can you be so feminine when you work?"

Brother Chen: "You little conscienceless, why do you say this?" He raised his index finger and gently poked Xia Yuan Chaoyu's forehead,

"If I don't pretend to be GAY to recognize sisters, how can I pull resources for you?" How to give you a coordinated relationship, you see just the makeup artist saw your big dry skin, the face is black, I went to talk to him, only to give you a mask.

"You are with the big guys, every day there is nothing to do, why don't you take good care of your face, and say that you want to take over the work, you are so unprofessional, even the mask is not applied, who dares to look for you?" 」

Yuan Chaoyu: "... You are so dedicated, under the service. ""The entertainment industry is so hard to mix? In addition to solid performance skills, you must also wear GAY and apply a mask.

All he had left was a small T-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Brother Chen: "It's been four months, my stomach is only a little bit, but I can eat more." I used to tell you to lose weight, but I can't lose it, and now I'm pregnant so thin. "He put on the costumes of the Yuan Dynasty rain layer by layer.

Tie him up again.

The costumes are layered on top of each other, and it is impossible to see his pregnant belly at all.

"Go out and put on makeup." Brother Chen pulled up the hem of his costume in the back to prevent dust on the ground.

Yuan Chaoyu was a little nervous.
The makeup artist is very fast, while playing with Brother Chen's gag sisters, while quickly putting on makeup.

The stylist waited to the side, put on a hood for him, and carefully straightened his whiskers for his bangs.

Yuan Chaoyu was originally the appearance of cute young teeth, and the thin and faint eyebrows were transformed into heroic and tough sword eyebrows, and the eyeliner was traced, and a little orange eyeshadow was painted, and the fleshy face was shadowed.

After such a modification, the handsome noble and ethereal, the sword eyebrows are slightly crouched, and it is full of a sense of alienation that cannot be played.

The makeup artist pinched his face and boasted to Brother Chen, "Our YuanYuan is really a little fairy man." "

.......

The small video script is simple, just need to smile, pose, and read a few lines of flirting.
It didn't require acting, and the filming process went very smoothly.

The white-robed man hung his eyes under the peach blossom tree, and the petals fell on his Dharma.
Brother Chen took a few pictures with his mobile phone, and after the shooting, he let Yuan Chaoyu take a selfie with his mobile phone.

He picked out nine edits and filters and posted them on Yuan Chaoyu's Weibo.

Yuan Chaoyu looked a little puzzled: "Brother Chen, why do I have no password for my Weibo number?"
Brother
Chen said, "You forgot? After that accident, I don't dare let you touch Weibo again. "