chapter 45

Eveline excitedly took out her mobile phone to flip through the photo album, and wanted to show Yuan Chaoyu a photo of Dongfang Boyan dancing ballet when he was five years old.

The waiter next to her took her mobile phone and held it in front of Yuan Chaoyu.

Dongfang Boyan nervously unbuttoned a shirt and pretended to calmly sip red wine.

Yuan Chaoyu excitedly and curiously took the mobile phone, looked down at the photo, and exclaimed: "So cute." It was

a bust photo, the young guy wore a white dance suit, the upper body was slightly straight, slightly waist-folded, hands held high, the face was facing the camera, the temperament was melancholy, the eyes were slightly narrow, the golden and blue eyes were big and cute, the exaggerated European-style big pair, the slender eyelashes, just like the children's clothing model in the advertisement.

He also looked up at Dongfang Boyan, compared with the photo, and did not understand how the soft little doll in the photo had grown into such a tough guy with such a silhouette knife.

Dongfang Boyan saw the little guy's eyes of amazement and admiration, and his body instantly relaxed.

My mother mended the knife again: "He cried after this photo was taken."

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

Yuan Chaoyu covered his mouth, and his eyes were round.

Shouldn't the big guy be born without crying!

Shouldn't five-year-olds go to international conferences from their elders? Actually danced ballet and cried!

This is too OOC!

Dongfang Boyan was very tired from eating this meal.

When the mother wanted to drag the little one to the room to continue chatting, there was no stopping.

Yuan Chaoyu was pulled by Eveline to another room to continue chatting. <

The room was filled with photos of Eveline's performance, who had been a famous ballet dancer.

Yuan Chaoyu knew a lot of interesting things about Dongfang Boyan when he was a child, and felt that he had changed from a paper person who could only sprinkle money to a vivid and three-dimensional.

Yuan Chaoyu smiled and squinted.

Eveline suddenly turned sharply and said, "The men of the Oriental family are all lovers, and if they decide to be together, they will never be able to escape again, although you are already married, but I would like to ask, would you really like to be with Eric for the rest of your life?"

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

Auntie, you are so abrupt in your painting, it is very out of place.

I know all this, I have read all the scripts, and I know that when the bully's wife runs away, she will be tied up and pricked with a small needle.

Eveline looked at the little pregnant man's stunned look, thinking that he was so young, he must not understand the meaning of a lifetime, and said painfully: "The matter of your marriage has not yet been announced to the public, now you can think about it first."

Yuan Chaoyu nodded blankly.

Looking at his ignorant appearance, Eveline was secretly anxious for her son, raw rice was cooked to maturity, how could the daughter-in-law still accept the matter of not announcing the marriage so calmly.

Eveline tentatively asked, "If you're willing to leave my son, I'll give you two billion!"

Yuan Chaoyu raised an eyebrow, and his voice was cut off: "Good." "The sleeper, this legendary good thing, can actually befall him."

The richest man's cannon fodder pregnant male wife (entertainment industry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें