chapter 42

yuan chaoyu was silent for a moment and replied, "i think he may not need you to pay for medical expenses..."

song xuan said: "no, although i don't want to contact him, i think a mature man must be responsible.  "what is the little excitement and small pride that cannot be hidden in this voice?

yuan chaoyu: "since you are so insistent, then i will ask." 

he asked xiao liu to push the wheelchair and personally went to the former male number two to ask the contact information of the north dark lun.

the former male number two had just changed into an injured makeup, his face was pale, and the corners of his lips were stained with a trace of blood, which looked very miserable.

when he heard yuan chaoyu's request, a glint of light appeared in his eyes, and he remembered that beimulun had said before that he wanted to meet the big guy behind yuan chaoyu.

yuan chaoyu came to ask for the contact information of the northern meditation, does it mean that the big guy behind this wants to see the northern meditation?

if he could have made this happen, perhaps he would have been spared from being silenced.

he happily opened wechat and pushed the account of beimulun to yuan chaoyu.

yuan chaoyu sent a screenshot of the qr code to song xuan.

song xuan quickly sent a friend application, and then asked yuan chaoyu: how do you think i should say the first thing to him?

yuan dynasty rain: ???

how he seemed to have become song xuan's emotional adviser.

yuan chaoyu had no emotional experience.

but he's a well-informed keyboard man, and he asks himself if he can still be a qualified emotional counselor.

he thought about it and said, "if you ask him how much it costs to see a doctor, give it to him, and give him twice the medical expenses to show his sincerity." too much is too little. "

song xuan: "feeling a little less, i'll buy some more gifts to go to the hospital to see him?" "

yuan chaoyu said: "buy a bouquet of white chrysanthemums, go to visit the sick just right." "

song xuan: "... hey, people are telling you seriously. "

yuan chaoyu rationally analyzed him: "if you think about it, although he first plotted against him, but listening to what you described, it seems that the chrysanthemum is crippled, he is also an attacker, and now he must have seriously injured his self-esteem, and he will not let anyone see his fragile appearance."

especially you!

why do you still have to go to the hospital to see him? "

song xuan: "it seems to make sense, i'll just give him money." "

yuan chaoyu: "yes, if you give money, you don't owe him!" the chrysanthemum residue was self-inflicted. "

after a while, song xuan said, "you said he was an attacker, and i didn't look like it." "

yuan chaoyu asked curiously, "what's not to like?" "this northern hell lun is the second only strong attack in "only hate meets negative affection"!

song xuan replied shyly, "it's just not like that." "

he can't elaborate, as a sentimental little 0, he knows that he can't explain the performance of other little 0s on the bed with his friends one hundred and fifty, one pass ten, ten pass hundred, which is very hurtful.