chapter 5

Yuan Chaoyu replied: Thank you Brother Chen, or the previous card. The big guy's money is not his own money to spend steadily, is there a suitable job to introduce the duck to the baby?

The money in the entertainment industry is so easy to earn, like paper, fools don't come to mix it.

Brother Chen: Well, there's a matter that's still in a hurry. Your previous "Qin E's Dream Breaks Qin Louyue" is being broadcast publicity, and I want to find you to take promotional photos and vibrato small videos. When are you available?

Yuan Chaoyu quickly stood up and walked over to the big guy who was finishing a meeting and leisurely drinking coffee. Looking up, he obediently asked, "Husband, when are we going to S City?"

Dongfang Boyan frowned slightly, looked at his wrinkled pajamas, and said, "Land on the ground immediately, you go to change your clothes."

"Good duck, husband, I have a drama that needs to take some promotional photos, can I go to the duck?" Yuan Chaoyu's face will be very disappointed innocent if you don't promise me.

"Just taking pictures?" Dongfang Boyan asked.

Yuan Chaoyu nodded like mashing garlic.

"Go, fierce movements can't be done, focus on children, you are the heir of the Oriental family in your belly!"

Yuan Chaoyu replied to Brother Chen: I will return to S City immediately, and the two-day time difference is available at any time.

Yuan Chaoyu finished changing his clothes and stood excitedly at the door of the cabin, this was the first time he had gone down the plane gangway, just like the protagonist supporting role of the show with the highest ratings at seven o'clock in the evening, a little nervous, a little shy.

How to walk steadily on the gangway, have grace, online, etc., urgent.

Dongfang Boyan looked at the little pregnant man who was excited to play with his mobile phone, sighed, and then scooped up the person and stepped down the gangway steadily. <

Leaning into the man's broad arms, Yuan Chaoyu was instantly petrified, and his face was quickly blushing, too humiliating.

More than a hundred black-clad bodyguards lined up to greet him, after all, men are the emperors of the global business world, and grand pomp is a must.

Dongfang Boyan put the person in his arms down, looked at his red face, and smiled softly.

The surrounding area was quiet, and the subordinate bodyguard who was close to him heard the laughter of the big boss and immediately woke up.

The number of times the big boss laughs a year can be counted with both hands!

They secretly observed this little boy in a pink plaid shirt, who was like a delicate flower shining in the water, shyly afraid to look up, and was a cute little beauty.

Sure enough, the hero was sad about the beauty off.

Dongfang Boyan hugged the Yuan Dynasty rain on an extended Lincoln. Ten cars in front, ten cars in the back, three cars on the left, three cars on the right, leaving the airport with great momentum.

Yuan Chaoyu was attracted by the luxury of lengthening Lincoln's interior and took out his mobile phone to take a photo.

He took out a bottle of red wine from the wine cabinet that looked very expensive, and asked shyly, "Husband, what kind of wine is this?"

Dongfang Boyan glanced at him and said, "La Romanee."

Yuan Chaoyu said, "Ah, la what? Regardless of my label, husband, how much is this bottle worth?

Dongfang Boyan put his hand on the back of the sofa chair and said casually, "I never need to know the price of wine." "The real overlord never needs to show his worth with the price of wine, and there is no wine in the world that he can't afford to drink." <

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

He searched the label with his mobile phone and found that the wine on the Internet would sell for at least 430,000 yuan!

Carefully patted the label and put the wine back in the wine cabinet with respect.

Select nine photos, add filters, and remove the noble toes of Dongfang Boyan accidentally entering the mirror, with the words: 帰ります.

Send a circle of friends.

After sending it, he remembered that this was the circle of friends of the original owner, and the poor people who had never seen the world excitedly forgot.

Yuan Chaoyu pulled a few strokes of the circle of friends, and found that the gorgeous interior of the extended Lincoln, the roof, the couch, and the 430,000 red wines he had taken were unremarkable in the circle of friends, and even fell downwind.

Su Momo:

Thank you husband for sending me a diamond ring.

Pictured: A delicate snake face, fingers in front of the nose, a large diamond ring the size of a quail egg, more dazzling under the filter blessing.

Judging from the background exposed between her hair, Yuan Chaoyu recognized that it was also an elongated Lincoln, just like the one he was sitting on.

Xie Changfeng:

Thank you To The Emperor Winery for choosing me as a spokesperson and for sending me a collection worth five million to pass down the generations. Good wine needs friends, brothers for a long time to make an appointment?

The picture shows wine tied with a ribbon in a gold velvet box with a small piece of the French flag embellished on the ribbon.

Further down:

private yachts, private islands.

In addition to Japanese, there are also French (four-tone) language, Russian, Latin, Arabic, Tibetan, and even Tocharian.

A big brother also posted three brushes to write the Heavenly Book.

It looks like a Chinese character, but I can't recognize a word.

Low-level words:

In order to play the role of Li Yuanhao, the founding emperor of Western Xia, I write three Western Xia texts every day.

The handwriting is neat and neat, the iron painting is silver hook, and it is obvious that the skill is extremely deep.

Yuan Chaoyu put down his mobile phone, his face heavy.

What kind of world is the entertainment industry he is going to break into.