chapter 64

Yuan Chaoyu slowly moved back to the bedroom.

He asked in the studio WeChat group: "What just happened?" Why so many passers-by. This

is said to be a small range of benefits for old fans, not promoted.

Xiao Liu: I asked the little dragonfly over there, and they thought your heat was relatively high, so they gave a good recommendation.

Yuan Chaoyu: More than 200 people are hot???

The traffic on this little dragonfly platform is too poor.

Walk into the bedroom.

The handsome and evil man is holding an international conference that can never be completed.

Yuan Chaoyu walked over to him and pounced on his back, helping him pinch his shoulders, soft and soft: "Husband." Go to bed early today duck, tomorrow accompany me to do the examination.

"Good." Dongfang Boyan said calmly.

In fact, he was not in a meeting at all, just pretending to be in a meeting with the interface of the conference software.

He stood up and took the little pregnant man in his arms, touched his stomach, and asked softly, "Are you tired today?"

Yuan Chaoyu shook his head: "I'm not tired at all, I'm so happy today~

"I haven't faced the fans for a long time, I feel so guilty."

"The children in the other families are working hard, and at this time they are all at the rehearsal site of the Spring Festival Gala of various TV stations, and I stay at home." His voice was filled with grievances.

Dongfang Boyan's eyes darkened, he kissed his hair, and said, "When the child is born, you will come back after you have raised your body." "It's

only been a few months." TThe script of the billion-dollar film project he personally supervised was finalized and could be turned on in a few months.

Yuan Chaoyu looked up at him: "Husband, I want to play the game live, so that I can communicate more with the fans."

Dongfang Boyan smiled: "These are all with you, staying at home every day, but also suffocated you."

He slowly moved his arms around the little pregnant man to the bed, and now that he was older, he didn't dare to pick him up casually, but could only put his arms around his shoulders, and the two of them were glued together like conjoined babies.

Although Yuan Chaoyu has always insisted on practicing yoga, but the phenomenon of edema still appears, and now you have to wear oversized slippers, and the shoes that usually go out cannot be worn.

Dongfang Boyan helped him remove his shoes and socks, rested his once well-proportioned and thin feet on his thighs, and slowly massaged his legs to remove the edematous acupuncture points.

During the day, the therapist will also give the baby pregnant man a massage.

Oriental Boyan always suspects that others do not do things carefully, simply read books and learn by themselves, and it is indeed better than professional physiotherapists.

Yuan Chaoyu closed his eyes, leaned comfortably on the pillow, and sweetly asked: "Husband, where did we spend the Spring Festival?"

Dongfang Boyan thought about it and said: "There are only a few people in our family, my mother is traveling in Antarctica, it is only the two of us, your body is not suitable for going out, we are at home." Oh

yes, Ms Eveline set out last week for the South Pole to see penguins, which is the best time to visit in the summer.

Yuan Chaoyu asked, "Why hasn't my husband returned to China?"