chapter 22

Yuan Chaoyu lay on the lazy couch, lazily applying a mask to look through the brick English books he had brought from the office.

The maid in the chair next to her was cheerful, holding her mobile phone and enthusiastically broadcasting the Weibo war situation.

"The smile is on the hot search again."

"Oh, he said that he was returned by the crew of "Stepping on the Mountains and Rivers" because he could not shoot the scene because of his injury."

"There are a lot of passers-by who fall on him."

"The unknown staff of the Tashan River crew broke the news! Say that Feng Xiao wants to change the play, tear up with male number one, male number three, and simply sell misery by falling. "I

wanted public opinion to sympathize with me, but I didn't expect the producer to return it directly."

"It's so cool."

"Ma'am, why aren't you happy at all?"

Yuan Chaoyu read the book seriously, stared at her, and asked, "Why should I be happy?" In

his eyes, the smile was never worth caring about.

And he did not understand what it was worth rejoicing in such a thing that others were unlucky but had no practical interest in himself.

If the good resources of The Smile are cut off by him, maybe he will be happy.

At night, the big guy did not come back, resting in the villa in the city, Yuan Chaoyu could sleep in a big bed, but felt some unspeakable loss.

The next morning.

Brother Chen came to the door with the styling team.

Because of his special size, they chose to do a good job at home to go to the scene.

As soon as the stylist saw Yuan Chaoyu, he said: "Brother Chen, don't you mean that Yuan Yuan's edema is very bad, so look, it's just that the stomach is swollen, and the rest is still very good."

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."Brother Chen can you change your excuse next time, the edema is too far-fetched.

Huan Huan took the stylist to the exclusive cloakroom of Yuan Chaoyu to choose the underwear.

The stylist saw a room full of luxury clothes for the season, his hands clasped across his chest, and he was shocked and unable to speak.

Huan Huan said: "There is only a small part here, and the rest is in the warehouse."

She took the stylist to a warehouse in another yard.

The stylist almost fainted on the spot.

He screamed inside: How much does all the new luxury brands in this quarter add up!!!

Fifty thousand plus sixty thousand plus thirteen thousand plus seventy thousand...

Aaaah, people can't figure it out!

Look at the garden full of flowers that bloom in the season, and the weeping willows that are tender green.

The stylist couldn't help but ask Huan Huan, "I... Want to inquire, yuan... Teacher Yuan, what is his identity?

Huan Huan looked at him and said unpredictably, "This is not something you should inquire about." The

stylist quickly covered his mouth exaggeratedly, indicating that he would not ask again and would not gossip everywhere.

Yuan Chaoyu changed into a T-shirt with a skull painted on the front chest selected by the stylist, and a pair of loose black crotch pants underneath.

Then wrap the black-spotted mink coat on a white background bought by the big guy.