chapter 35

Dongfang Boyan replied again: When the scene is finished, I will take you to see her. She would love to see you too.

Yuan Chaoyu replied: Good da, husband I sleep, good night, Mo Mo Da.

He buried his face in the pillow and rubbed it violently.

I don't want to see the empress dowager of the Orientals.

The elders of the big guys have no sense of existence, and they can't even find them on the Internet. It is also not mentioned in the novel.

I had always thought he had jumped out of a rock.

This Tang assistant is also true, saying what Miss Eveline, not directly speaking of the Empress Dowager.

This kind of embarrassing time is to chat with sand sculpture friends to divert attention.

He opened "I'll go to Squad Zero with Beacon Smoke."

The little zeros already know that he will enter the group tomorrow, after all, the circle is so big, and everyone in the circle loves gossip.

Ms. Yongxiang: Yuan yuan, I haven't seen you for a long time.

Tomorrow about the wine, the studio city opened a new barbecue restaurant, great.

Giggle: Come to my house for dinner, I'm just out of play tomorrow.

Little Boy in the Cage: T_T I can't come tomorrow night.

Yuan Chaoyu: No, no, I'm not in good health, and I rush home after filming.

He knew from the original owner's memory that these little zeros looked at each weak fiber, but in fact, the amount of wine was extremely fierce, and they were all a thousand cups.

With a baby in his belly, he didn't dare to make a dinner with these wine fairies.

The little zeros are also particularly gentle and considerate about what is wrong with his health, and they want to introduce hidden hospitals or old Chinese medicine doctors.

Yuan Chaoyu also couldn't make up a disease, replied: I just can't eat heavy taste now, spicy, usually need to rest more, walk around more.

Giggling Chicken: Yuanyuan, you have hemorrhoids?

Ms. Yongxiang: Our little tender chrysanthemums must be well maintained. Yuanyuan, you must treat hemorrhoids early, you should operate on surgery, do not hide your illness and avoid medical treatment, which not only delays work, but also affects finding old attacks.

Little Kid in the Cage: I had hemorrhoids before. My mother bought me a unique ointment of an old Chinese medicine doctor, smeared one and it was all gone. There are two left in my house.

It just so happens that our group is next to "Stepping on the Mountains and Rivers", Yuan Yuan, tomorrow I will bring you here, by the way to visit the class.

Yuan Chaoyu:... These lads are also too good at rumors, right, this stamps my hemorrhoids??

Usually, the gossip in this group has some credibility!

The phone pops up a message of gold.

Dongfang Boyan: Tomorrow I will arrange a reliable assistant for you.

Dongfang Boyan: Good night, Mo Moda.

Look at that sentence.

Yuan Dynasty rain outside Jiao Li Tender.

Is this still the perverted big guy in the original who likes Grandma Rong? Don't be a brother like me, right?

......