chapter 14

The original owner had a low level of education, and when the acting was just splashed, he interacted passionately with fans on Weibo every day, and generously stated 800 words on an important social event.

The position is right.

The grief expressed is right.

Donations are also the right thing to donate.

But the wording is improper, and the typos are repeated.

Bamboo is hard to read.

The weather was cloudy and rainy after the disaster.

The affected people at the scene stood alone.

......

The original owner racked his brains to use a lot of idioms, but was ridiculed by the netizen group, the good people turned over his Weibo, found more language errors, just gathered fans washed once, washed the second time the third time ... times.

After another pickpocket, neighbors, classmates and teachers have reported anonymously.

This little actor did not read high school, barely mixed to the junior high school diploma, but the economic company sold him a good student design.

If it is not red, it will roll over.

Returned by the annual drama crew, lost the opportunity to advance, and continued to struggle on the eighteenth line.

The broker reluctantly confiscated the Weibo account.

Yuan Chaoyu: "... Brother Chen, I think it's been so long, you can try to communicate with the fans. He felt

that he would not make the low-level mistake of being uncultured.

Brother Chen said, "Good, but every time you send a photo or a text message, you must first look at me." All of us within the studio recognize that there is no lightning point to send out again. He opened

the mobile phone notepad, found out the stored account password for Yuan Chaoyu to see, and carefully instructed: "Now the atmosphere is different from the previous two years, everyone does not sell high-pressure grid people, so it is easy to overturn the car, and let passers-by disgust." <

Everyone is close to the people, if you want to open a business, you will send something with the breath of life. He opened

a star's Weibo, searched for one, and explained to Yuan Chaoyu.

"You see, like Wang Fo, it's very good, he sent photos of eating food stalls, so that fans feel that there is no sense of distance from him."

It is also in line with his powerful actor who can't make money in the pearl dust N years, so that passers-by have a heart of pity.

This data is completely true, there is no buy forwarding, is a very successful Weibo.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."I just want to get back Weibo, I didn't think so much.

Seeing that his face was stiff, Brother Chen patted him on the shoulder, "As long as you don't make mistakes, I'll leave the rest to you."

Yuan Chaoyu said gratefully, "Brother Chen, you are really responsible for me." "Why does

Liang Yu have no news now?"

In the original owner's memory, in addition to taking him, Brother Chen also brought an actress named Liang Yu, who also had eighteen lines.

Brother Chen sighed and said, "I don't have anyone on my hand except you now, Liang Yu has not renewed her contract when it expires, and now there is less drama, she has withdrawn from the circle to engage in pre-exam training."