chapter 104

keep up the big picture.

yuan chaoyu was not interested at all, and turned over to sleep.

the next morning, dongfang boyan instructed the housekeeper to clean up the yard next door and give youyou a bedroom, study, and game room.

his reasons are very righteous.

"when the kids are older, they need a little more space for themselves."

yuan chaoyu grilled the rice and did not want to say a word.

yo yo don't care about these things.

he was born with everything and didn't care where he lived.

dongfang boyan also did not give youyou any opportunity to ask questions, criticizing him for directly selling large amounts of us stocks, causing a small turmoil in global finance, which is not right, it will affect many people and many industries, and the operation of such large funds in the future should be cautious.

the father and son talked about stock finance and so on there, and they were very serious.

yuan chaoyu covered his face, feeling that her husband was still strong.

even if you want to ask something, you are forgotten.

in the afternoon, yo yo's study was packed.

before, he used to share the study with his fathers, and the three of them bought books together, and it just happened that they couldn't pile up, so he piled some into youyou's study.

the little doll stood on a stool and inspected her study.

suddenly he saw a copy of "actor self-cultivation", which was little daddy's book.

yo yo tiptoed up and took the book down, and he opened it, and there was a picture in it.

the round-eyed, round-faced teenager who resembled him sat on the couch holding a cat teacup and smiled sweetly.

his stomach was bulging, like he was pregnant.

there is still time for 9012/11/09 in the lower right corner of the photo.

yo yo eyes squinted slightly.

i see.

there seems to be a memory in his swaddling, he was born of his little father.

but then he asked the question.

little dad talked about him left and right, and big dad said that he came from a white stork.

go ask grandma and say he'll know it when he grows up.

his iq of 250 can't guess how strange the blood of the dog will be in his life, which is worth keeping an adult shut.

and that's the result.

cut.

yo yo closed the book and stuffed it into the bookshelf.

......

papa was suddenly nominated for an oscar, and the whole family went to the united states.

little dad won the oscar, yo yo so happy.

but dad didn't let him celebrate together, and asked grandpa william to take him to meet some stock managers of investment banks to talk about his feelings some time ago.

soon after the school started, the little father became pregnant.

you are looking forward to the birth of her sister or brother.