Unrestrained

{Note :- Things happen. Naughty things. Ok that is it}

Lan Zhan sits on the bed next to his friend and places his hand on his forehead again. 'Please don't hate me Wei Ying.'...'Our body is our temple. Only ones significant other has the right to touch it...but here I am...about to violate this very principle . I have no right to touch him ...especially since my conscience is not clear'...'But you are doing it for him'...'it is still not right'....'but you love him'...'that is what makes it so wrong'...'I want him...I want to touch him...hold him...I want him to hold me too...love me too...love me like I love him.'....'Maybe he does'...'No he doesn't ...he will look at me with disgust if he ever finds out'...'Maybe he won't'...that is the last sliver of hope he holds on to and in one swift movement slides his body next to his shivering friend. He covers them again in sheets and bows out the candle he had lit during tending to Wei Ying's wound. 

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Even though he has slid next to his friend their bodies are not touching. Hanguang Jun's hands are at his sides awkwardly and now he too is shaking . He doesn't know how to proceed. He has never touched any other person in an intimate way...neither does he remember being touched or held. It has always been only Wei Ying. He did not have a mother growing up so he was even devoid of maternal affection. Later on he himself had closed his heart to avoid getting hurt. His brother loved him, sure... but being in Gusu they were expected to follow rules and so he had neither expected nor demanded physical affection.

And then he had unknowingly and unexpected fallen in love with his best friend 'his only friend' and then he had lost him again. He had given up on finding happiness. Wei Ying was the joy of his life ....no...Wei Ying was his life. And he had realised it only when he had lost him. 

'I will not lose you again' he thinks and gently lifts Wei Ying's head ,slides his had under his neck and brings their bodies together. Wei Ying's hands are trapped between their bodies. With his other hand he guides Wei Ying's face in the crook of his neck and then proceeds to put his face next to his friends shoulder blade. His breath is touching Wei Ying's shoulder. He can smell an unknown fragrance being close to him. 'This is him...how he smells'. Hanguang Jun takes a deep breath 'It is just like him....beautiful and perfect'.

 His free hand holds Wei Ying securely next to him. Belatedly Hanguang Jun realizes that his breathing has become laboured and his heart is going crazy inside his chest..it's beating so loudly that he can hear it. 'I hope Wei Ying doesn't hear it' he sends a silent prayer to whom so ever is listening up above. He tries to breath normally and closes he eyes. 

I must distract myself ...'think about bunnies Lan Zhan'...'bunnies are cute...Wei Ying is cute'...'Damn it'....'I like swords...yes I will think about swords...Why doesn't Wei Ying use his sword any more'...'Damn it'...'Ah ...I must think about things I don't like'...'Wine...I hate wine'...'Guess who loves wine...' his brain supplies him with additional information.

Lan Zhan realises that his mind and soul are filled with thoughts of his best friend...soulmate and now so are his arms. He looks at Wei Ying. Their body contact, had had the desired result. Wei Ying has almost stopped shivering now. Hanguang Jun's mind relaxes. His hand start making small gentle circles on his friends back. He looks at Wei Ying's hands that are trapped in between their bodies. He gently takes one hand and places it around his own neck. He lifts up Wei Ying's head slightly and slides his hand under it. He looks at the empty space between their bodies and pulls Wei Ying towards himself and holds him close. His hand invariable travels south and he places his hand on the others lower back. 'If only you loved me Wei Ying...if only..' 

"Hm.." Wei Ying moans right into Lan Zhan's ear. 

Hanguang Jun stops breathing. 'Has he regained consciousness?' he thinks.  'He has stopped shivering. His body seems to have cooled down too.' 

He takes his hand off his friend's back and starts to remove Wei Ying's hand from around him. "Hmmmm....no...", Wei Ying's hand not only refuses to move but holds on tighter. He pulls himself closer to a very panicked Hanguang Jun.

"Wei Ying...let go. I will get you something to eat." Lan Zhan whispers. 

"No..Closer...come closer...I can't see you." Wei Ying continues to whisper into Hanguang Jun's ear and rubs himself on Hanguang Jun and sure enough his body reacts to this and he feels like all his blood has rushed south of his body. 'Damn it....Control your self Lan Zhan'. He tries to pull his betraying lower body away for Wei Ying's when he feels his friend's hand at his lower back...and moving lower still. Hanguang Jun gives up and stays still. That is all he can do right now. Because if he makes any move , he does not know what he will end up doing.

'He is dreaming.' Hanguang Jun tells him self. "Wei Ying...focus...I am right here. You need to let me go." he says.

"No, closer....let me see you...I want you...", Wei Ying says as he takes Lan Zhan's ear lobe in his mouth, sucks on it.

"Wei Ya...Ah..." the light bearer moans as pleasure shoots through his body , and just like that his hand that had retracted from his friend's back is now back, gently holding and caressing his friends lower back as his mouth latches on to the only place that his mouth could reach... Wei Ying's beautiful shoulder blade... and he sucks on it. If anyone could see the Light bearer now he would be unrecognisable. . His body is flushed with want and desire and his emotions are visible on his face...unrestrained.

And at this point , his only thoughts are, 'You are Mine Wei Ying...only MINE' 

{Note :- Comments and feedback always welcome. And if you have enjoyed it please vote for it. It is really encouraging. Thank you}