He had 'Never' Loved Another

{Note :- Starts where 'The Disguise' left off.
Please read the update till the end.}

A few minutes ago he had received a message from Jiang Cheng that Lan Zhan had run into some trouble at his end for which he had to take a detour, and that Lan Zhan would be delayed.

The letter had mentioned that Jiang Cheng had informed Lan Zhan about the change in the meeting point.

'This delay could spell trouble.' Wei Ying thinks fixing his attire.
There is a knock on the door again.

Meimei enters and hands over an item to Wei Ying and leaves the room.

'This will have to do.' Wei Ying thinks looking at the item in his hand and sits cross-legged trying to concentrate and stabilize his newly activated core.

As the opening time draws closer Wei Ying can't help but get worried.
'Lan Zhan you need to hurry up. You need to be here before others.' Wei Ying thinks trying to place the two perverts in the crowd that had steadily grown outside the brothel.

The bell goes off signaling the opening time.

Wei Ying takes a place as far away from the door as possible.
He stands with his back to the door.

The sound of the door opening is the only sound Wei Ying hears before a pair of hands grab him from behind and pull him close.

"Er gege.. " Wei Ying whispers when he feels the scent of sandalwood engulf him.
The door is not completely closed.
The perverts look into the room.
Their eyes are met with a man's strong back and breathless gasps and moans.

The perverts close the door and walk out of the brothel.

"If only we had walked faster." The taller man says.

"Are you stupid? We would have been caught. Don't you remember what that woman had said? This man must be someone important. We would have caused unnecessary trouble for Master if we're to be caught." The shorter says.

"You are right, no woman is worth that." The taller man says walking away towards Lotus cove.

*In the Brothel*
*Wei Ying's Room*

"Lan Zhan... they are gone. What are you doing?" Wei Ying says when he feels his husband's mouth leave a trail of kisses on his neck.

"Missed you." Lan Zhan says turning Wei Ying in his arms and hugging him tight.
Wei Ying returns the embrace throwing his arms around his husband's neck.

They hold each other for a few seconds.
Lan Zhan let's go finally and looks at Wei Ying.
His eyes widen in shock when he finally observers Wei Ying who is wearing a mask on his face.
Only his eyes and lips are visible.

"Wei Ying, what are..." Lan Zhan asks stepping away from Wei Ying.

Wei Ying removes the mask.
"I put it on so the people following me won't recognize me. Why?" Wei Ying asks walking towards Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan puts his hand out,"Stop..."

"Mn?"

Lan Zhan looks around the room. His face falls.
Wei Ying notices, "Lan Zhan, what is it? Did something happen?"

Lan Zhan doesn't answer.
'Master, are you going to fuck me? Then... are you going to make love to me?'
The memories from years ago come back to Lan Zhan's mind...haunting him.

Lan Zhan buries his face in his hands as the memories become clearer.
He remembers calling The Boy...the boy he had bought for the night 'Mine'