Special 3: What happens in the Library, stays in the Library.

{Note :- Part 3 of the sub story arc. It continues from where Part 2 left off.
Once again it's Lan Zhan's POV.}

{Note 2 :- The next Special update is not something that happened in the show, but it will tie up with the main story.}

*Cloud Reassess*
*16 years ago*

It was going to be the first time in many years that Wangji would be attending class with the new students.

'I absolutely will not look at Wei Ying today.' Lan Zhan had thought resolutely before walking out of his room.
But his resolve had broken the moment he had entered the class.

"Hey Bro!" The Boy has said trying to approach Wangji... Wangji had ignored him and looked away.

'There it is... that damn smile... His eyes disappear when he smiles like that... It's sweet... Wait!...There is nothing sweet about that rude, rule breaker.' Wangji had decided and started to stare at his uncle who was about to start introductions.

The Wen clan had arrived with two students... siblings. The Wen clan leader's son had caused trouble... Lan XiChen had handled it.

The boy from Nie sect, Nie Huaisang  had arrived with an attendant.. Meng Yao.
Wangji had watched as his brother had interacted with this attendant.
Wangji had noticed how the attendant and his brother had looked at each other.
'Why is brother smiling like that... Did he just touch the attendant's hand??? What was that look that they had shared?' Wangji had not understood anything.
'I hate touching people. I don't know how Elder brother can tolerate it!'

The class had been dismissed then.

Wei Ying had conviniently disappeared after the class.
Wangji had looked everywhere for him.. To keep an eye on the mischief maker obviously...
Finally he had seen him speaking to the Wen Girl.

Wangji did not know why... but he had really wanted to hit that girl.
Which according to Wangji himself was absolutely stupid because Lady Wen had been nothing but civilized.

'Maybe they are plotting something.' Wangji had thought going closer but they had already finished their conversation.

Wangji had followed the boy secretly.... To keep an eye on him of course...he had totally not had anyother intention.

The boy had caught fish.. Two of them to be exact...
The boy had gotten wet.

Drops of water had clung to his hair.. Face... Neck... And fingers. The water had socked the boy's cloths thru and thru...his robes had clung to his body.
Wangji had noticed every bend.. every curve.
'How messy...he should get rid of his robes.' Wangji had thought... Of course that would be the right thing to do... The Boy had been rude and boisterous... but Wangji did not want him to fall sick!

The Boy, Wei Ying had had the same idea. He had gone into an area that had been surrounded by trees.
Wangji had naturally followed him.
The boy had lit a small fire. He had put the fish to get cooked and had promptly begun to undress.

Before Wangji could have looked away, the boy had done away with his outter robes.

'His inner robes are wet too...' Wangji's mind had supplied... Wangji had blushed and turned away.... But he had not been able to walk away.
He had waited for the boy to make a move.

When the fish was done and the cloths had dried, the boy had walked to where his Sister and brother were.

Wangji had watched as Lady Yanli had mediated between the two brothers.
Wangji had smiled when she had gently touched The Boy's head.