Mine!

{Note :- Mature Language and Mature content. *cough*
Will mark the start and end with A/N  for those who want to skip it. The first A/N is the start of mature language and second is the start of mature content.}

The walk back to the cottage feels long. Without Wei Ying's ever present rants Lan Zhan feels empty and gloomy. He keeps looking at Wei Ying's arm wrapped around Wen Ning's shoulder and he wants to hit something... Anything...preferably Wen Ning.

Lan Zhan keeps hoping that Wei Ying will look back to see if he is following them.

Wei Ying never once looks back.
After walking for a while Wei Ying removes his hand from around Wen Ning and mutters I "Thank you"
Wen Ning nods.

Lan Zhan feels a bit at ease... just a bit less gloomy.

Wei Ying enters the cottage and Wen Ning tries to follow but Lan Zhan stops him with an authoritative ,"No. Not needed."

Wen Ning stops in his tracks.
Lan Zhan follows his partner inside and closes the door.
He places the pouch containing the Tiger Yin seal in a safe corner.

"Can you heal the cuts?" Wei Ying asks without looking at Lan Zhan. His voice doesn't betray his emotions at all.
"No. Maybe tomorrow." Lan Zhan replies, his eyes following Wei Ying's every move.
'He has drained himself to the extent that he can't even heal four minor cuts.' Wei Ying's mind supplies.

Wei Ying gets busy in the kitchen as he opens the various cupboards and looks in shelves.

"The medical supplies are in our room." Lan Zhan says correctly guessing what Wei Ying is looking for.

"Come." Wei Ying says and Lan Zhan follows him into their room.

"There." Lan Zhan informs Wei Ying, pointing at a cupboard and goes to sit on the bed. He removes his top robes without being told.

Without a word Wei Ying cleans and wraps the wound.

Wei Ying turns to leave but Lan Zhan holds his wrist.
"You need to remove the symbols." Lan Zhan says hesitating a little before he turns Wei Ying to face him and undoes his upper garments.
He gently wipes the marking and when he is done there is no trace of the symbols left on Wei Ying.

Wei Ying turns away from Lan Zhan again and covers himself.
He doesn't speak... He doesn't even look at Lan Zhan.

The silence is deafening.

Wei Ying gets busy with putting the supplies away and Lan Zhan gets dressed as well.

Once done, Wei Ying starts walking over to the kitchen.

Lan Zhan can't take it anymore. He gets up and grabs Wei Ying's wrist.
"Look at me... please say something... anything... Please." Lan Zhan says in a low broken voice.

Lan Zhan shakes Wei Ying's shoulder when the other man doesn't respond...or look at him.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan shouts grabbing Wei Ying's shoulders to make him snap out of this... whatever this is.
Wei Ying finally looks him in the eyes.
They are red again.
"What!?" Wei Ying shots back.
Lan Zhan recoils from the force behind that one word. Lan Zhan takes a few steps back.

Wei Ying's hands are on his collar again in an instant and he backs Lan Zhan up against the wall.

'He wants to start where he left off.' Lan Zhan thinks and his hands come up to hold Wei Ying's wrists.

"Hanguang Jun, you can't threaten me with your life. You can not stop me that way. I forbid you to use that trick on me ever again." Wei Ying's voice comes out as a growl. He shakes with anger.