Calling names and getting Cursed

"A Yuan....my A Yuan?" Wei Ying asks, eyes brimming with tears. Flashes of the past fly across his minds eyes and within a few seconds, he is reminded of all the joys and tribulations he had gone through, in the time he had stayed with and protected The Wens.

He is reminded of the loneliness and emptiness that he had felt even while smiling cheerfully...he is reminded of one of the only things that had genuinely made him smile in those hard days. A Yuan.

A Yuan, a boy, whose people had killed his family, and friends and whose family he had vowed to protect. A boy, whom he had confidently called his own, in front of his now husband, all those years ago.

A Yuan, who was sitting next to him, all grown up,  with smile on his face, and tears in his eyes, calling him Wei gege, just like years ago... and it was Lan Zhan, his Lan Zhan, who had brought him up.

Wei Ying, now looks at his husband, whose eyes reflect the emotions Wei Ying is feeling.

"How?" Wei Ying asks, cupping A Yuan's face and the man of few words speaks, "After I lost you, I went to your home, I found him there... he was burning with fever, I brought him back..." The light bearer pauses.

'He is hesitating... Why?' Wei Ying wonders.

Lan Zhan continues, "I was punished, and was in no condition to take care of him.. Brother brought him up for the first three years when he was with us."

"Lan Zhan, why were you punished?... Wait.. the whip marks!" Wei Ying exclaims, with his hands on his mouth.

"It's all in the past Wei Ying. I promise I will tell you everything, but now is not the time." Lan Zhan says putting a hand on his husband's shoulder.

"Wei gege, when the fever passed I couldn't remember anything. I was small, I was happy in Cloud reassess and it didn't bother me that I could not recall the past.... But when Hanguang Jun brought you back, you looked... felt very familiar... the way you spoke.. the way you acted... even the way Hanguang Jun looked at you... "

"SiZhui," Lan Zhan interrupts the young boy, "You can tell everything later, now, we will wake up the others, and you need to go and wait for us where we tell you."

SiZhui nods.

Wei Ying signals Lan Zhan and proceeds to wake Jin Ling up.

Having known the truth, Jin Ling agrees to cooperate with the three and they decide to carry everyone to the tunnel before waking them up.

Once in the tunnel, Wei Ying plays the music once more, and the disciples regain conciseness. In the meanwhile while Lan Zhan  goes to the hall to keep an eye on the enchantment created by Wei Ying.

A few moments later, the soldiers return, and smile at the enchanted pieces of clothing thinking them to be the disciples.

One of them leaves again.
'He went to tell Su She that everything is in order.' Lan Zhan reasons, when Wei Ying joins him.

"We need to capture Su She, without getting found out. Under no circumstances can we let him know that we have the kids." Wei Ying whispers.

"Can you play a tune to make Su She hallucinate too?"

"I think so, he is spiritually weak, I can sense that he has depleted much of his spiritual energy." Wei Ying informs.

Sensing that Wei Ying was thinking about something, Lan Zhan asks, "What is the matter Wei Ying?"

"Lan Zhan, earlier, when Su She was hurting A Yuan, I felt something strange radiating from Su She. It felt like something evil had attached itself to him. It felt old.. like it has been with him for years." Wei Ying answers and then chuckles, "Or maybe I am imagining things. In any case, something tells me, that I will be able to control him."