I love it most when...

{Note :- Mature content and Language. You have been warned. I will tag the start and end with A/N}

Lan Zhan moves on top of Wei Ying, careful not to put too much pressure... careful not to hurt the younger man.
There is an intense yet desperate look in Lan Zhan's eyes when he asks in a breathless rough voice, "Wei Ying, are you... can I... can we.. will you let me..." unable to form a sentence Lan Zhan just puts his hand over Wei Ying's bare chest and looks at his husband.

'He wants to know if I am ready???'Wei Ying is a bit taken aback by the question

Wei Ying is a bit taken aback by the question. He asks a little confused, "Hanguang Jun are you asking for my permission to make love to me right now?"

"Mn."

{A/N for language and content}

Wei Ying pulls Lan Zhan in by his hips and grinds.
"Wei.....ah... " Lan Zhan moans loud and deep.
"Hanguang Jun...does this answer your question?" Wei Ying asks against Lan Zhan's lips.... low and breathless.

Lan Zhan's hands immediately start trying to rid Wei Ying of his top garments but his nerves make it a bit difficult for him to get Wei Ying out of them..but he does it... he rids Wei Ying of his top garments completely and then his hands are everywhere... touching... caressing...squeezing.

Lan Zhan urges Wei Ying's mouth open and slides his tongue into the warmth. His tongue explores the younger man's mouth thoroughly.

Even when he wants to devour the younger man,  Lan Zhan never looses sight of what is important to him... his every move..ever touch is like an enquiry of what Wei Ying likes...want he wants ... what excites him and makes him moan with pleasure.

Wei Ying answers those enquiries with moans and gasps...like his whole being has transcended to another level of pleasure.

Wei Ying feels like he is in a dream... but it's not a dream.. Lan Zhan is finally ready.. Wei Ying can hear Lan Zhan's heart beating fast against his, 'Thump thump thump thump.' It calms and excites Wei Ying at the same time.
It's like Lan Zhan's hands know exactly how Wei Ying wants to be held... where he wants to be touched.

Wei Ying breaks the kiss and cupping Lan Zhan's face in his palms he asks panting softly, "Lan Zhan... how do you know what turns me on the most...are you reading my mind Hanguang Jun...fuck... how can you be this good ...." Lan Zhan doesn't let Wei Ying finish... he has waited enough already. His lips close on his husband's.... slowly brushing them lightly.

Lan Zhan loves the mole just below Wei Ying's lower lip... and now that he is finally allowed to, he takes the lower lip with that mesmerizing mole between his lips and sucks on it... slowly increasing the pressure.

Even though Wei Ying knows he has only realized his feelings for Lan Zhan a few days back... he feels like it's been much longer, it feels like he has wanted to be with Lan Zhan like this for years...maybe always.