Unrestrained (2)

{Note :- Somewhat steamy chapter.}

Lan Zhan's arms are all over Wei Ying's back and he continues to suck. "More...ah..more....don't ...stop." Wei Ying says breathlesly. 

'He wants more....I will give him what he wants then'. 

His lips move upwards towards Wei Ying's neck all the while peppering him with small pecks and nips. Lan Zhan's hands move to cup the other man's face and continues kissing his jaw.
'Wei Ying...I want you...I have wanted you for so long'.

"Mmmm.....ahhhh...feels so good...show me....ahhh...show me please...." Wei Ying begs.

Lan Zhan looks up and sees Wei Ying's smiling face. 'He looks so beautiful like this, with his eyes eyes closed...his eyelashes are beautiful'

"Show me...." Wei Ying pleads again.

Lan Zhan puts his face close to his friend's "What do you want to see? Tell me what you want Wei Ying?"

"Show me...who you are...please." Wei Ying finishes his sentence.

Lan Zhan stops suddenly. He pulls his hands back from Wei Ying's body as if burnt. It's like someone had doused him with ice cold water.

'Oh my God...what was I doing to him?...what did I do?...I bit him...I hurt him. I took advantage of him like some kind of sick pervert. I deserve to be hated.'

He forcefully removes himself from Wei Ying's grasp and gets out of bed. He takes his discarded outer dress robe and pulls them on Wei Ying's body with much effort. Wei Ying is not cooperating though. Everytime Lan Zhan tries to put his hands inside the sleeve he tries to grab hold of his friend. His eyes are still closed and he is still sprouting nonsense. "Who are you? Don't go! Don't leave me. Please." he continues to beg. Some how Hanguang Jun manages to put the robes on him and covers him up. He tucks his friend in the sheets which restrain him enough to lull him back to sleep and his speech becomes more slurred and senseless till he completely drifts of to a peaceful sleep. Seeing that he is no more needed he wears his inner robes and walks out of the room and closes it behind him.

'What is wrong with you Lan Zhan? Is this how you were taught to respect others? Is that how one human being should treat another? Do you even deserve to live? How can you call your self his friend now? How could you have betrayed his trust like this? Taking advantage of a wounded man when he is unable to even defend himself...a fragile man...your FRIEND' 

Tears roll down his face as he thinks of the despicable things he was thinking of doing to his best and only friend. He thinks of how he almost raped his friend. He closes his ears and eyes but the noises in his head continue to haunt him. 

"Stop...just stop...I can't any more..sorry...I am sorry" he whispers to himself.

It is then that he hears inhuman noises outside the door.

He momentarily forgets his pain , gets up with Bichen held firmly in his hands and goes to the main door. He peeps through the crack between the two doors and sees that the sun has almost set. To the right he can see two humanoid figures approaching the door. When he is finally able to see their faces clearly he realises that they are the undead corpses that the midwife had mentioned to him.

He unsheathes Bichen and flings himself outside the house and closes the door behind him. He put an enchantment as an extra measure. 

Lan Zhan realises that he has underestimated the number of corpses as a few more arrive out of no where. He attacks them with Bichen but even after being struck they don't stop and continue attacking. One of them manages to land a blow on his forearm and blood starts to trickle down his arm.
He takes out his guqin and starts attacking the corpses. To his astonishment he sees that the guqin has only marginally slowed the down.

'How is that possible' he wonders. 'It's because your heart is not in it.' ...'You are trying to punish your self.'  his conscience whispers. 

At this rate he may loose the fight. He thinks of Wei Ying who is lying defenseless in the house.
The thought to his friend brings fresh wave of guilt and he strengthens his resolve and begins attacking with renewed vigour. 'The further away I take these the better' he thinks as he starts to lead the corpses away for the dwelling...'away form Wei Ying'.

{Note :- OK so the next chapter is Wei Ying's dream. You guys may have noticed that Wei Ying keeps saying things which Don't make sense. The dream sequence will explain it. Thought nothing happens in real time the chapter it is important.
Also stuff happens }