Needs and Wants

*Lotus Cove*

As soon as Wei Ying is done voicing his concerns, Jiang Cheng shakes his head vigorously, "We need to go to Zewu Jun now. Wei Wuxian, can you teleport us there now?"

Wei Ying takes a deep breath and stands up on shaky legs, "Yes, I can." He says resolutely.

Though Wei Ying tries to hide it, Lan Zhan can tell that Wei Ying is not fine. "Jiang Wanyin, can you give us a few moments, please?" Lan Zhan requests, and Jiang Cheng nods understandingly, "I will let Jinling and Yenay know that we will be gone for a bit."

"Can you send Wen Ning here?" Wei Ying asks, and Jiang Cheng nods before leaving through the main door.

As soon as the clan leader leaves, Wei Ying collapses on Lan Zhan.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan exclaims and carries his husband to bed. "Wei Ying, what's wrong?" Lan Zhan urges, sprinkling water on Wei Ying's face. It doesn't help; Wei Ying remains unconscious.

Lan Zhan puts his hand on Wei Ying's forehead and notices that his husband is burning up. 'Like always, he decided to ignore his safety.' Lan Zhan closes his eyes and transfers spiritual energy to Wei Ying. "Wake up, Wei Ying. Please."

A few minutes pass; Wei Ying slowly opens his eyes, "Lan Zhan..." He whispers, sitting up, "What happened?" He asks, looking around.

The light bearer pulls him in his arms.
"I am sorry, Wei Ya... " Lan Zhan apologies, "I knew you were not up for it, yet I let you proceed. I was selfish."

Wei Ying smiles, and returns the embrace, "Lan Zhan... Lan Zhan... don't you know me at all? Even if you would have stopped me, I would still have done what I did. At least like this, we did not end up fighting."

"I love you." Lan Zhan confesses again, looking into Wei Ying's dark orbs. "How are you feeling? I want the truth?"

"I am fine. Really." Wei Ying lies.

Lan Zhan sighs and traces Wei Ying brows, "You still have a fever. Aren't you cold?"

"Not anymore." Wei Ying replies, burying his face in his husband's chest, "I want you to do me now, Hanguang Jun, but alas, we have other more important things to do."

"Shameless... " Lan Zhan whispers under his breath, and Wei Ying looks up at his husband's worry stricken face, "Hanguang Jun, now you are being unfair. You know calling me shameless makes me want to do more shameless things, right?"

Lan Zhan takes Wei Ying's hand in his and kisses each of his knuckles before leaning in, "I know, Wei Ying. I know that you like to get me riled up." He traces Wei Ying's lips and parts them, but before he can do more, there is a knock on the door, and Wen Ning enters.

Wei Ying looks at his husband apologetically and leans away, but Lan Zhan doesn't let go, "Not so fast, I haven't punished you yet." He says, ignoring the Ghost General who doesn't know where to look. 

The light bearer captures his husband's lips; he pulls the younger man close and kisses him with urgency, till Wei Ying relents and forgets about the poor defenseless Ghost General: Always an unfortunate third wheel.

Out of habit, Lan Wei pushes Wei Ying into the sheets and intertwines their fingers, looming over the younger man. 

Somewhere in the room, the innocent Ghost General mutters, 'Please let me know when you are done, Masters.' and turns to face the wall to protect his eyes from getting tainted. 

The two cultivators get carried away, as the need to be with each other overpowers every other thought. Lan Zhan takes the opportunity to transfer more spiritual energy to Wei Ying without his knowledge.