What is this feeling???

{Note :- This update is a little out there. Please don't hate me.
Mildly mature content. Start and End marked by A/N}

Without giving Jiang Cheng anytime to understand or react Wei Ying leans into Lan Zhan, capturing his lips.

{A/N for content and language}

Jiang Cheng gets shocked and gets off the bed immediately... but his eyes remain fixed on Wei Ying.

Jiang Cheng watches as Wei Ying's hands come up to cup Lan Zhan's face.

Jiang Cheng watches as Lan Zhan gets startled for a second before giving in.

Jiang Cheng watches as Lan Zhan pulls Wei Ying into his lap deepning the kiss.
'Did Hanguang Jun just put his tongue inside my brother's mouth!?'

Jiang Cheng's eyes widen as Lan Zhan's hands land on Wei Ying's hips pulling him closer.

Jiang Cheng's breaths become shallow. He continues to watch as Wei Ying's hands move to Lan Zhan's hips all the while kissing Lan Zhan...

Jiang Cheng watches as Wei Ying rolls his hips and both men moan.

Jiang Cheng's heart starts beating in his chest like it will jump out of his body... yet he wonders why he can't bring himself to look away.

An involuntary gasp leaves him... and Wei Ying's eyes... dazed and filled with lust and want ....meet his.

Wei Ying's eyes widen with realization....but before he can say anything Lan Zhan's lips land on his shoulder blade and a wave of pleasure hits Yiling Patriarch.

Wei Ying throws his head back and moans.."Lan Er gege.... Ahh!" loud and dirty.

Jiang Cheng comes back to his senses and turns away. He feels hot. His face is flushed... he is panting a little... his heart is thumping in his chest.... And he is hard as fuck!

'What the Fuck Jiang Cheng....what are you doing... why are you still here... Wei Ying told you to look away... Why didn't you look away...' Jiang Cheng wonders reprimanding himself.
But there is more Jiang Cheng doesn't understand , 'Why am I in this state... This should repulse me....and yet... '

Jiang Cheng feels confused... Clearly, he saw things he shouldn't have.. How was he going to face his brother now...how was he going to face Lan Wangji now. 'Lan Er gege... Ah!
Wei Ying's moan echos in his mind.

Nope he is never going to call the light bearer by that name ever again.

"Lan Er gege... Lan... Ah" Wei Ying moans again.

{A/N end}

This seems to do the trick and Jiang Cheng puts his hands over his ears and runs out of the Jingshin.

Jiang Cheng doesn't stop running till he reaches his room. He throws the door open. His eyes land on Jin Ling.
"Get the fuck out right now...and take that dog with you." Jiang Cheng roares.
The young boy gets startled.

"Uncle, where would I go?" Jin Ling asks trembling. 'Did Senior uncle and Uncle Cheng have a fight again?'

"Go to your room...Now. And close the door on your way out!" Jiang Cheng says turning away from the young boy.

'It's best not to question him.' The young boy thinks and holding Fairy's leash he walks out of his uncle's room.

Jiang Cheng feels like he is drowning... He wants... He really wants to... He is doesn't know what he wants.
'What is wrong with me?' Jiang Cheng thinks sitting on the bed.