Small Note [About Next update and more]

Hello dear friends. I hope you have been keeping well.
As I mentioned earlier I am pretty busy/stressed till the 3rd and thus my updates are slow.
I would like to thank you for supporting me so far.
Also thank you for adding this book to your reading list and those who followed me.

New Story

Maybe it was because of stress that a dark story emerged in my mind that I just had to write.
So I started writing it.

My new story is called 'Dusk and Dawn' (WangXian Fanfiction)
➡️Things to know before hand.
(The summery needs editing)

✔️It's dark

✔️It has a lot of mature content rt off the bat.

✔️It's WangXian fan fiction so obviously it is not hetro.

✔️It has supernatural elements.

✔️It is set in two different times which move together, kinda like how the specials are in this fic.

✔️Please don't skip the character intro and note, if you are planning to give this fic a shot.

✔️The updates on this fic are not related to my other fic updates, so it will not upset my updates for The Lonely Bridge or Us and Them.

I hope you check it out and support it just like you have supported this fic and Us and Them. It would mean a lot to me.
P. S.  :- 2 chapters plus intro and notes are already published.

About Next Update

The next update will be in a few hours give or take.

It's from the specials arc.

➡️Please don't skip it since it's very important for future updates.

It's different from the usual special chapters. (actually the next couple of updates are a little *cough*)

Please don't hate me for it, because this fic still has a happy ending.

If you feel bad please try to remember Yibo's abs, I am sure that will help.

*The image and the boy are both not mine... Unfortunately*
👇👇👇

 Unfortunately*👇👇👇