Important Note - Please Don't Skip

About the Stories

Gratitude
Firstly, Thank you, each and every one of you who has supported my YiZhan fic Us and Them through votes, comments and reads. It has has over 500 votes now *i can't believe it*
it's as special to me as The Lonely Bridge which is my first ever WangXian fic to which you have also give so much love.
I hope for your continued support.

Secondly, Due to personal reasons I may not be able to update often till 20th of December. And then till 4 th of January the updates will be slow. After which I will once again update like I usually do *not that many care about it,  but I am just putting it out there for those who care*

➡️Very Important Note ⬅️

Specials
I wanted to make it clear that at the time of Lantern Ceremony all the students are over eighteen.
Wei Ying is eighteen.
Lan Zhan is nineteen.
Any and all characters (currently in the story or who are going to enter the story at a later time) are over eighteen unless mentioned otherwise.

Since many...and by many I mean a few *lol*, were wanting to understand Wei Ying's POV I am planning to write a Special that will be completely
Wei Ying's POV.

Lastly, the next couple of Specials will be a little...let's just say they are not how they usually are. I had mentioned earlier that the specials will help to understand Lan Zhan and his attitude towards Wei Ying in this story, so please take the next Specials with a grain of salt.
Things are going to happen.

This story has a happy ending, so please keep that in mind while reading the next few specials.

Thank you for Supporting this story.
If you have any doubts please PM me.

The updates are happening so please don't forget to check out the updates after this of both the fics.

Have a nice day

And for reading this update, have a very innocent Lan Zhan subtly side eyeing his beautiful BAE... I mean BRO in
😍Night Robes 😍

 I mean BRO in 😍Night Robes 😍

*gif not mine... 👆Boy also not mine Unfortunately*