Kiss me now

{Note :- Mature content. Also trigger warning :Mild NonCon. Will tag it with A/N at the start and end}

"Kiss me Wei Ying... I need you to kiss me. " Lan Zhan says looking intensely into Wei Ying's eyes.

Wei Ying's eyes search his as if looking to understand the unsaid words, but here are none. He stops crying slowly.His breathing is still laboured.

Lan Zhan brings Wei Ying's fingers to his lips and parts them.
"Wei Ying... don't you want to?" Lan Zhan asks as he kisses Wei Ying's finger tips and takes their tips into his mouth.
'Wet.. Warm.. Soft.' Wei Ying's breath hitches in his chest and his mouth replace his fingers.

Lan Zhan opens his mouth willingly and Wei Ying's tongue slides in. He massages Lan Zhan's tongue with his.
Wei Ying's breath becomes heavy.
He breaks the kiss to look at Lan Zhan's slightly redder slightly swollen lips.
Wei Ying doesn't understand the reason behind Lan Zhan's sudden request but he realizes that he isn't really looking for a reason.

Wei Ying hands cup Lan Zhan's face and his lips are back on Lan Zhan's again. His tongue traces lan Zhan's soft moist lips and enters his mouth again.
Wei Ying, in his excitement pushes Lan Zhan to the floor of the cave without breaking the kiss.

{A/N}

He looms on top of Lan Zhan for a few seconds and then moves to settle on top of him. They fit perfectly like two pieces of puzzle.

Wei Ying's one hand moves to rest on the nape of Lan Zhan's neck and the other caress his jaw and his neck.
When Lan Zhan doesn't resist, Wei Ying breaks the kiss.

Both are out of breath.
Lan Zhan's hands are resting on Wei Ying's back. Gently rubbing soothing circles.

Wei Ying's hand becomes bolder as it travels to Lan Zhan's belt holding his upper garments.

"Hanguang Jun...can I touch you?" Wei Ying asks and starts kissing a line down Lan Zhan's jaw moving to his neck.
"Wei Ying!... Please...." is all Lan Zhan is able to say before a moans rippes out of him as Wei Ying's mouth latched itself to just below Lan Zhan's neck....biting and sucking.

Lan Zhan starts feeling hot... he can feel himself getting hard...He can feel Weird Ying's hardness between his legs. Wei is moving... Creating friction ...He knows that if he doesn't stop Wei Ying now.. he will lose control... He doesn't want to lose control... He can't afford to lose control. He had chosen this way to distract Wei Ying from having the attack again... He had thought that he can control himself... Control his body and his mind... He had overestimated his self-control. Things had gone further than he had planned. He needed to stop Wei Ying.
He removes his hands from Wei Ying's back and balls then into fists and slams them into the floor of the cave.
"Wei Ying... Stop.. Wei Ying... " Lan Zhan says out of breath.

Wei Ying is too far gone. He can't hear or understand what Lan Zhan is saying.
Wei Ying unties the belts holding Lan Zhan's upper garments and his hand comes in contact with Lan Zhan's bare chest.
"Wei Ying... Please.. Stop..." Lan Zhan says again... in a broken voice.
Lan Zhan knows he will lose control any moment... He knows he will hurt Wei Ying.
Lan Zhan closes his eyes in an attempt to close off all his senses.

Bichen's glow withers... Slowly.

Remorse grips Lan Zhan's heart thinking of the hate he will subject himself too. If he loses control and hurts Wei Ying, no one will hate him or dispise him, more than himself.

Bichen falls to the floor. It is barely glowing now.

The clang of metal against the hard floor of the cave attracts Wei Ying's eyes and attention to Bichen.