I would have taken you right now...

Lan Zhan takes the supplies and tends to Wei Ying's wounds.

Like a good boy that he is definitely not... Wei Ying keeps quiet and cooperates with Lan Zhan to get his wound dressed.

Only the wound left by Zidian needs dressing.
"The whip will not leave any mark on you... I promise." Lan Zhan says once he is done dressing it.
"Am." Wei Ying nods.

Lan Zhan looks at the red indents left by the killer string. He applies pain medication on it.
"Am... Amm...Amm." Wei Ying squirms.
"Does it hurt a lot when I touch it?" Lan asks hesitantly.
"Am.. Am." Wei Ying shakes his head.

"Then... does it tickle?" Lan Zhan asks smiling slightly.

"Am." Wei Ying confirms.

"Fortunately...it didn't break skin." Lan Zhan informs the younger man.

"Am." Wei Ying nods again.

"The medicine that I just applied and the energy that I will transfer to you, will heal you completely by tomorrow morning." Lan Zhan finishes explaining Wei Ying's physical condition.

Wei Ying doesn't move or say anything... no response at all.

Lan Zhan finds this odd and turns Wei Ying slowly to face him.
"Are you not going to say anything?" Lan Zhan asks with a smile.
It's a rhetorical question, since Lan Zhan is the one who has made it impossible for Wei Ying to speak.

Wei Ying turns away and avoids eye contact.
'He is upset with me...' Lan Zhan's mind supplies.
Lan Zhan turns Wei Ying's face towards him and kisses the younger man on his sealed lips.

"Am...!" Wei Ying makes an annoyed face.

"What is it?" Lan Zhan asks.

"Am.. Ammm.... You Fuddy Duddy!" Wei Ying blurts out.
'He removed the spell.' Wei Ying thinks and touches his lips. He smiles briefly before resuming his annoyed expression.

He stares at the Light bearer.

"Aren't you going to tell me what upset you?" Lan Zhan urges, closing the distance between them once again and placing a kiss on Wei Ying's lower lip.
Wei Ying keeps looking at Lan Zhan angrily.

"If only you were not hurt Wei Ying... I would have taken you right now." Lan Zhan says kissing the younger man's jaw.

Wei Ying's eyes widen at that.

'That is most definitely a lie! He has had many chances to take me....Wait! What exactly does that mean??? Does he mean to take me in his... *gulp*" Wei Ying blushes.
Then his brows crease.
"Hanguang Jun... are you trying to tease me right now or punish me!?" Wei Ying asks...annoyed.

"Wei Ying... take it as you will, but that is the truth." Lan Zhan says tracing Wei Ying's lips and moving his hand lower to caress his husband's beautiful long neck...coming to rest on  the nape of his neck.

'Fuck my life! Fuck my choices! ....next time I must ask Lan Zhan his plans before I take a risk of hurting myself... why am I so unlucky!' Wei Ying thinks pouting.

Lan Zhan has a weakness. The indents left by the killer string have already started to reduce.
He lightly touches Wei Ying's arm.
"Does it hurt?"

Wei Ying moves his hands a little and touches the indents to check.
"Not as much as a few minutes ago." he answers.
No sooner had Wei Ying said that Lan Zhan's lips land on him and Wei Ying's lower lip disappears between Lan Zhan's full lips.
"Amm.. " Wei Ying hums.. This encourages the Light Bearer.
He nips and licks on Wei Ying's lower lip.