The only Man 'HE' has ever 'Touched'

{Note :- Mature content. Will mark it with A/N}

*Lotus Cove*
*Before sunrise*

Jiang Cheng is fully dressed and prepared to receive Wei Ying and Lan Wangji to see them off .
Which is what they had decided last night.

But even after waiting for over an hour... all alone, the men had not shown up.
Jiang Cheng finally gives up.
'How dare they make me wait!..This kind of behavior is expected from Wei Wuxian...but Wangji should have made sure to keep this appointment... What the fuck are they...' Jiang Cheng doesn't finish that train of thought. He blushes slightly .

But Clan leader Jiang Cheng had had enough!
He decides to take matters into his own hands.
With that resolve he walks towards Jin Ling's room. To wake the poor innocent boy up, who incidentally is the only one who had actually slept the whole night.

"Uncle, the sun has not even risen yet. Can't I sleep for some more time." The young boy says rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"Jin Ling, yesterday Wei Wuxian told me that he was planning on taking your help on some issue. If you still want to sleep I will just tell him that you are unavailable." Jiang Cheng says, lying though his teeth!

The young boy immediately leaves the bed in favor of helping his now favorite Senior Uncle Wei.

*Definitely after Sunrise*

Wei Ying finally wakes up when the first rays of sun touch his eyes.
The first thing he notices is that Lan Zhan is not next to him.
He panics before his eyes fall on Lan Zhan who is sitting a few feet away deep in meditation.
Wei Ying smiles and closes his eyes again.
That is when he remembers the events of last night.
'I was upset... Lan Zhan's core!' Wei Ying thinks and sits up. His entrance feels sore. His lower back hurts a little. He ignores it. Sleep leaves his eyes.
He looks at Lan Zhan once more.
His eyes sting. A tear escapes his eye.
'Lan Zhan... Why?' He curses himself.
Then something else pops up in his mind.
'Lan Zhan carried me inside... He held me up while... ' Wei Ying blushes as the events of the night wash over him.
'Fuck... Wei Ying... FOCUS! ' He scolds himself and thinks again, 'I had tried to push him away.. He was strong..stronger than me...He had carried me here easily... when I was not even cooperating!'

Wei Ying's eyes fall on the candle.
'It's still glowing.'
He gets off the bed. Walking is uncomfortable.
Wei Ying walks towards the candle to take a closer at the flame that is burning an inch or so above the base.
'I didn't light it.' He blinks and looks at Lan Zhan again.
'My core powers it.' The words echo in his mind like something out of a dream he had long ago.

Lan Zhan is still meditating.
Wei Ying covers himself and walks over to his husband ignoring the pain.
He closes his eyes and puts his palm inches away from Lan Zhan's heart.

He can feel a force. He can feel Lan Zhan's core.

'He didn't loose it!' Wei Ying thinks smiling brightly before launching himself at Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan's back hits the wall.
"Ah.. Wei Ying. Are you ok? What's wrong?" Lan Zhan winces before wrapping his arms around the younger man's middle.

"Lan Zhan! Why didn't you tell me that you still had your core!" Wei Ying scolds burying his face in Lan Zhan's neck.

"I never said I lost it... Wei Ying...is that why you got angry last night?" Lan Zhan asks making soft circles on Wei Ying's back.. trying to comfort him.
"Mn." Wei Ying answers nodding into Lan Zhan's neck.

"Sorry for scaring you like that." Lan Zhan says continuing to calm him down.

"Mn." Wei Ying nods again.