Special 10 :- Stop Ignoring 'Me'

Having felt guilty for entertaining thoughts of going to the brothel to seek relief, Lan Zhan had unexpectedly gone to the ancestral shrine.
He had prayed and burnt incense.

"Wei Ying doesn't know it but I took him as mine at the cave when I tied the headband around our wrists. I did it for myself more than I did it for him....Ancestors... I am sorry. I shouldn't have thought about visiting the brothel at all."

Wangji's heart had hurt at the thought of things he might have done if he would have actually acted on his impulse. He had continued to confess,
"I know now that what I feel for Wei Ying is not because of any curse. I did not know what I wanted and what I was doing that night." Wangji had thought remembering the things he had done to Wei Ying in drunken state. "I ended up hurting him... I couldn't even protect him from getting beaten up. I will try not to do it again."

Then Wangji had gotten ready to leave for finding the remaining pieces of Yin Iron. He had felt extremely alone. He had taken a detour and gone to visit the bunnies Wei Ying had insisted on hiding in cloud reassess.
Wangji had looked at the bunnies and he had missed Wei Ying more.

'Get a grip Wangji, you may never see him again, now that he has gone back to Yunmeng.' Wangji had tried to convince himself not to feel.

It had come as a pleasant surprise to Wangji when he had left Cloud reassess and had almost immediately bumped into Wei Ying.

"We can't be more than 4 meters apart... Lan Zhan... do you like it?" Wei Ying had said binding their wrists together with the cord he had invented.

"Boring." Wangji had said before dragging the younger boy with him.

"Aigoo Lan Zhan, I can never satisfy you... Lan Zhan what should I do to make you accept me....Lan Zhan, stop ignoring me." Wei Ying had blabbered again.

Wangji had felt happy... ecstatic even. Wei Ying's senseless talks had been like beautiful melodies to the Light Bearer's ears. But Wangji had kept pretending to be unaffected... detached.

The more Wei Ying had talked... the more Wangji's heart had stired.

They had been walking like that for a few hours when they had passed what had looked like an abandoned temple.
Wei Ying had gotten distracted.
"Lan Zhan, let's look around." He had said excitedly.

"Boring." Lan Zhan had muttered and kept walking.
Wei Ying had used the bounding cord on Wangji again and pulled him towards the abandoned temple.

Wangji had put up least resistance. He had followed the younger boy inside what looked like an abandoned mansion.
"Lan Zhan, it's not a temple." Wei Ying had observed.

"It's a mansion with a temple built on the premises." Wei Ying had said walking closer towards the temple.

"It's the goddess of love...hehe Lan Zhan, maybe you should visit here. You need to find a good woman who will make your life less boring." Wei Ying had teased.

"Don't want." Wangji had answered sounding very displeased.

"Lan Zhan, sorry. I will not talk about women. How about... men? Hehe... Lan Zhan...I am sure no one can refuse you." Wei Ying had held his stomach and laughed heartily.

Wangji had made a very sour expression at that and Wei Ying had fallen silent.

Wei Ying had gone inside the main mansion then and looked around.
Lan Zhan had followed quitely behind him a few meters away.

Wei Ying had unknowingly stepped on a block of wood then and door on the floor had opened up suddenly and both boys had toppled inside.

It had been dark.
"Ouch..." Wei Ying had winced in pain but then he had realized that there was no pain at all.