Taken, with love

{Note :- Highly Mature content. Readers discretion advised.}

After the three official bows and the drinking of ceremonial wine, the husbands accompanied by their friends and family leave the ancestral hall. After wishing and congratulating the two, everyone leaves the couple alone. 

 After all, that was the plan. The most important thing was the ceremony itself, and with that complete, the newlyweds return to their jingshin.

"Lan Zhan, can you please check if the door is locked. I don't want us disturbed." Wei Ying requests bashfully, and when the latter goes to close the door, he gulps down the green liquid that Elder Bao had given him the day before. 

Closing the door, Lan Zhan walks over to the bed to an unusually silent Wei Ying. He takes the latter's rather cold hands in his, "Why are your hands so cold? Are you not feeling well?"

Wei Ying shakes his head but doesn't look up; neither does he speak. 

 Worried, Lan Zhan presses on, "Wei Ying, I have waited sixteen years for you. And I am ready to wait for you..."

"That's not it." Wei Ying blurts and falls silent again. The older pulls him close and embraces him, "Then what is it? Was the ceremony not how you expected it to be?"

Wei Ying buries his face in his neck. 

 "Lan Zhan, why did you leave me when I asked about us... I mean, when I asked you to fu- make love to me?"

"...."

"Lan Zhan, do you still doubt my heart?"

"No!" The older exclaims, leaning away and cupping the latter's face, "I have no doubts. None at all."

"Then why... why do you seem so reluctant?"

"Wei Ying, I know that I have always- I have always- I think... I am ready to be bed by you." Lan Zhan stammers and gets the words out as soon as he can. Tips of his ears turn scarlet, and he slowly looks up to catch Wei Ying's eyes, searching them.

Wei Ying blinks and opens his mouth several times before closing it.

Misinterpreting his actions, Lan Zhan elaborates, "You can do me. I am stronger. I can... "

"The fuck are you going on about!" Wei Ying's brows knit, "Who gave you the permission to back out of the promises you made?" He demands, furious.

"Mn?"

"Lan Zhan, have I ever, in my actions or otherwise, given you the impression that I am scared of getting fucked by you?"

Lan Zhan frowns.

Wei Ying shakes his head, "Not fuck... sorry. I meant- you know what I meant."

"You haven't."

"Then why are you saying these things?" The younger enquires, bringing their foreheads together before kissing the tip of his nose, "What is bothering you, fuddy-duddy, hm?"

"I don't think I... I don't want to hurt you. It will hurt, Wei Ying. I know it will- Mph!"

Wei Ying finally loses control and captures Lan Zhan's lips unexpectedly. He pulls himself in his husband's lap, and wrapping his arms around the light bearer, slips his tongue into the moist space.

 Lan Zhan reciprocates and instinctively pulls Wei Ying close and deepens the kiss, making the latter's heart race. The Yiling patriarch rolls his hips, and Lan Zhan's grip on his waist tightens. Gradually, Wei Ying calms down and pulls back.

"What happened?" Lan Zhan questions, giving Wei Ying a once over.

Wei Ying chuckles, "Don't you tire of worrying about me, Hanguang Jun?"