Special 6 : I will 'DO' whatever I WANT!

{Note :- Sub story arc 6. Picks up where Special 5 left off.
All the specials are connected to the main arc.
Trigger warning :- Very mild non con.}

*Cloud Reassess*
*16 years ago*

After the unspeakable things he had done to Wei Ying on pretext of punishing him, Wangji had kept his eyes away from the young boy.

Wei Ying too, had tried to be respectful and civilized for those few days.
These days had felt longer...colder somehow to Wangji.

Wangji was also aware that Wei Ying had almost finished the assignment he had been given.
Wangji had not wanted their time together alone to end.

But as is true for all things, what has started must end. And Wei Ying's punishment had come to an end.

On the last day, Wei Ying had come in the Library brimming with joy.
He had waved excitedly at Wangji and sat in his place.
Wangji had ignored him.

Wei Ying had been acting a bit strange that day. He had kept looking at Wangji every few seconds.

Wangji had not been able to ignore that. Wangji's heart had started misbehaving again.

When the time for Wei Ying to leave had arrived, the younger boy had happily walk towards Wangji and handed him a drawing.
"A gift." Wei Ying had said smiling.

"Did you finish your assignment?" Wangji had asked not looking at the gift

"Yes I have. By the way, I won't be coming from tomorrow." Wei Ying had elaborated.

'I won't see him from tomorrow.' Lan Zhan had thought, sighing internally.

Wei Ying hand then put the gift on the bench and said , "This is your gift."
And then immediately said that he had forgotten to add a detail.

Wei Ying had entered Wangji's personal space again and added what he had missed.

Wangji had pretended to be unaffected by the closeness.
"Done!" Wei Ying had said after finishing up and Wangji had picked up The Gift.

Wangji's eyes had widened at the picture. It was beautiful.

You see, Wangji had been called handsome many times... But he had never thought there was any truth to it.

'He made me look beautiful.' Wangji had thought. But of course Wangji had not said what he had thought.

Wei Ying had spoken for him , "Boring right?"
"Lan Zhan, can you add a few more words to that?" Wei Ying had asked enthusiastically.
To this, Wangji had said, "Extremely Boring." and to hide what he had truly been feeling, Wangji had promptly gone back to reading his book.

That had been another mistake.

Wei Ying had sneakily switched the book Lan Zhan had been reading with a pornographic text book!

The Lonely Bridge (WangXian Fan fiction)✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara