Special 14 :- Intoxicated

{Note :- Wei Ying's POV. Starts where Special 13 left off. For reference, please read special 6 and 7, as those are the incidents that are being discussed here.
The next update will hopefully be the last special in Wei Ying's POV... But you know me, I can never say anything for sure.}

Wei Ying had always known that when it came to getting on someone's nerves, he was a champion.
And Wei Ying had indeed been bugging Lan Zhan because of his need to see Wangji emote... Well at least that is what Wei Ying had told himself. And he had continued to tell himself the same thing now that he was being pushed into the sheets oh so roughly.
Yes, Master Wei Ying was fully aware of how much of a bother he was to his so called friend.

When Wangji had held him down and growled, "Don't call me like that."

It had somehow ignited a primal desire in Wei Ying. He had wanted to know how far he could push Lan Zhan and how far was he ready to take this... this thing that was happening between them. He had acted exactly opposite of how he should have acted and coyly asked,
"Or else what? Will you bite me? Or will you kiss me? Or... Lan Zhan... Will you do both?" Wei Ying had been truly SHAMELESS.

Of course Wei Ying had always thought of himself as the biggest flirt that ever existed. This now, when Wangji was all furious and agitated, Wei Ying had expected the second Jade of Lan to get off of him.
Thus when Wangji had said, "I will do whatever I want."
Wei Ying had been left almost speechless... Well Almost.
For, nothing could really shut him up... Well eventually, years later, when Lan Zhan had taken Wei Ying's lips between his and kissed him senseless, it had shut him up... finally.
But that had not been the case just then.
Just then, the shameless young master Wei had retorted by saying exactly what he should not have, "Ohhhh. That is scary... I am so scared Wangji Bro... Lan Zhan I bet you can't do that!"
Young master Wei had challenged the older boy.
Why had Wei Ying done that was unknown even to him at that moment.

After the open challenge, things had escalated very quickly. Wangji had loosened the belts holding Wei Ying's top garments and exposed Wei Ying's shoulder.
Wei Ying had been shocked. Excited... But shocked. He had yelped as Wangji had pulled at his collar and exposed his shoulder.
Wei Ying had struggled, not knowing what the older was planning to do to him, "Lan Zhan! Let me go." Wei Ying had said... Afterall it was not proper for Lan Zhan to breech this barrier... barrier of personal space.

When Wei Ying had looked a Lan Zhan, he had not been able to understand the emotions on the light bearer's face. There was frustration, anger,... And something more... It was that something, that had excited Wei Ying.

Shivers had run down his spine as Wangji had leaned in a placed his mouth on Wei Ying's shoulder blade. Once again, their softness and their feeling on his naked flesh and made him feel a little faint.

Wei Ying had the unexpected urge to pull Wangji closer... but he had just stopped short of it. Why?
Because it was wrong... maybe Wangji trying a new thing to get him to shut up. Maybe Wangji had lost his mind. Maybe Wangji was drugged.
These were the things Wei Ying's mind had come up with, to justify his rule abiding friend's actions, just a split second before the light bearer had started sucking.

But as had been happening lately, all thought had flown out of master Wei's mind as soon as Wangji had started sucking on his shoulder blade.
Wei Ying had stilled in body and in mind then. Everywhere that their body had been connected felt like it was on fire.... And Wei Ying wanted to burn.... He wanted to be consumed... All the blood was then directed towards his belly....and lower.
His heart had begun to race and he had felt parched.
He had felt thirsty... And he had wanted to drink from Wangji's lips.

Wei Ying had felt helpless yet powerful as Wangji had continued to suck... A light buzz had started filling his mind and his other senses.
A pleasure, even the erotic books that he had read had not provided him, evaded his senses... He was drowning and he did not want to be saved.