Special 5: What will you do if I don't Stop?(Part 2)

Wangji had wanted to do many things.
Wangji had wanted to leave bruises all over the younger boy's body...with his mouth.
Wangji had wanted to bite the younger boy's lips...
Wangji had wanted to pull himself closer to Wei Ying and crush their bodies together.

But... after much thought he had settled on pinching the younger boy's waist...hard.
"Ah.... Lan Zhan... Fuck... That hurt!" Wei Ying had softly moaned in pain again. And yet somehow, for reasons unknown to Wangji, Wei Ying had pulled him closer while saying that.

"This will leave a bruise...Lan Zhan...how could you!" Wei Ying had continued whispering in Lan Zhan's ears.
"You deserve it." Wangji had said emotionlessly.
"No fun at all." Wei Ying had finally said before going quiet.

Wangji's heart had been beating very fast.
'It's because of the Zombies... I am worried, that is why my heart is behaving like this.' Wangji had thought....Wangji had thought wrong.

After a few minutes Wei Ying's breathing had evened out.

When there had been no movement for a few minutes Wangji had gotten worried. He had never seen Wei Ying this quiet.

"Wei Ying?" He had whispered softly.
Wei Ying had not responded, instead his grip on Lan Zhan had become looser.
"Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan had tried again, shaking Wei Ying a little.
This had resulted in Wei Ying's hand completely falling away from Lan Zhan.
Wei Ying had swayed.
With one hand cupping Wei Ying's face and the other on his waist, Lan Zhan had pulled himself closer to the sleeping boy, steadying him.

At least that is what Wangji had told himself. He obviously had had no interest in pulling the boy closer...Nope, not at all.

Wei Ying's sleeping form had made Wangji's heart do a flip flop again.

Wangji had really wanted to do something drastic then... But he had thought of touching Wei Ying's lower lip instead.
'I want to check if the curse originated from here.' Wangji had told himself. Afterall it had all started when his eyes had fallen on Wei Ying's lips for the first time.

At least that is what Wangji had been planned on doing... but... Just then Wei Ying had moaned without notice.
And Wangji had put his lips on the sleeping boys mouth....just to shut him up obviously... There were Zombies around afterall. Any noise could have attracted them.
'Soft. Moist.' Wangji's brain had supplied.

The right thing to do would have been to remove his mouth when Wei Ying had stopped making sounds.

But... That is not what the Light Bearer had done....He had not removed his lips from the sleeping boys mouth..
He had instead, opened his mouth and traced the sleeping boy's lips with his tongue before kissing the upper and lower lip individually. He had moved closer...almost pinning the sleeping boy with his body. He had brought up his hand and touched Wei Ying's lips with his fingers. He had moved his hand lower to caress Wei Ying's neck. Wei Ying had hummed softly. Wangji had tasted those tempting lips again.

When Wei Ying had shown no signs of waking up, Wangji had lightly kissed the younger boy's cheek and jaw and and any other part he had been able to get his lips on.

Wangji had then buried his face in the younger boy's neck...Wangji had not understood why he had done such a thing....He had not even been able to come up with any excuse for what he had done.

Wei Ying had moved slightly at that and Wangji had immediately wanted to move away, but the younger man had subconsciously leaned more into Wangji and pulled him closer.

Wei Ying had then turned his neck and put his lips on Wangji's neck...lightly grazing the older boy's neck.

Wangji had gasped at the sudden act. And as a reflex, he had held the younger boy tighter.