Sorry... Hanguang Jun.

{Note :- Mild Trigger warning for pain and violence. I will mark it with A/N at the start and end.}

Wei Ying removes the band from around his wrist. And starts playing an aggressive tune.

The tension in the air is palpable.
Lan Zhan walks a reasonable distance  away from Wei Ying.

A few seconds pass by and Wei Ying stops playing. The flute falls to the floor at the same time Wei Ying's eyes roll back into his head.

Lan Zhan holds his breath... he has already thought about this scenario in his head many times. He knows how possession works.

He gives Wei Ying a few seconds more.

Slowly Wei Ying's eyes become normal... Wei Ying  looks around the room curiously.

His eyes fall on the man in white robes.
The younger man smiles....it's a smile Lan Zhan has never seen before... It looks unfamiliar.. somehow.

Lan Zhan summons the Killer thread to bind the stranger who looks like Wei Ying but the younger man raises his hand to stop the Light bearer.

Lan Zhan stops.

The younger man takes a few steps towards Lan Zhan but the older man stands his ground.

Their eyes meet.
'Wei Ying?' Lan Zhan thinks taking a few steps towards his husband.

The smile... it's kind... It's Wei Ying.
'Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me a moment ago... Maybe I didn't read them right...the light in the room is not good afterall.' the Light Bearer thinks looking into the familiar eyes.

The Light Bearer is convinced that it's Wei Ying... It had to be... If it were the demon it would have attacked. Maybe the demon did not take the bait.

The younger man walks closer still and his hand reaches out to touch Lan Zhan's brow.
"Beautiful." Wei Ying says in a soft voice and his hand caresses Lan Zhan's cheek.
"Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asks hesitantly.

"Mn." Wei Ying licks his lips .
"What happened? Did it not work?" Lan Zhan asks... still unsure of what had happened.

The younger man keeps smiling and his fingers trace Lan Zhan's lips.

Lan Zhan gulps as Wei Ying starts pulling him towards the bed...
Lan Zhan looks at the younger man's eyes again.
'Lust... Want...passion.' Lan Zhan thinks while being pulled.

Wei Ying makes Lan Zhan sit on the bed, gently brings their bodies closer and starts placing feather light kiss on Lan Zhan's cheek moving slowly to his jaw.

'This is Wei Ying... Only he can be so gentle.' Lan Zhan thinks placing his hand on the nape of Wei Ying's neck.

Wei Ying leans into the touch.
Wei Ying gently pushes Lan Zhan into the bed and continues placing kisses on his neck.

Wei Ying looms over Lan Zhan staring at him. He yanks at Lan Zhan's collar and Lan Zhan winces.

"Wei Ying.. what's wrong?" Lan Zhan asks his brows creasing.

Wei Ying doesn't answer instead he settles on top of Lan Zhan and his lips latch on to nape of Lan Zhan's neck... sucking and biting.

"Wei Ying.. stop... we decided... later.. not now.. Wei..Ah!" Lan Zhan says in a breathless broken voice and winces again when Wei Ying pulls at the collar.

"Wei Ying... " Lan Zhan starts to plead again when Fairy barks loudly.

'What is Fairy doing here?' Lan Zhan wonders.