"Into You"

A/N: Hey all! Thanks for coming back! I have a new one for you, and it came from a request for a second part to one of my older stories titled "'I Hate You, I Love You.'" I realize that, if you've read that one, it was probably a long time ago. So, I encourage you to go back and have a read. I've also included some dialogue from the end of part 1 to catch you up a bit. As always, thanks for the love, and I hope you enjoy! 📖
Song: "Into You" by Arianna Grande
Rating: Mature Sexual Content

***

"Don't think you're getting away with all of these practical jokes, Y/N."

"Yeah, well, what are you gonna do about it?"

"I'm going to punish you. You'll be so sorry."

"Promise?" I bite my lip and wink at him suggestively.

"That's it."

In a second, Mac picks me up over his shoulder, carrying me to the bedroom.

Gently throwing me down on the bed, Mac makes quick work of his belt. But, instead of throwing it on the floor, he grasps both my hands in his, places them above my head, and wraps the belt firmly around my wrists.

Surprised, I gasp at the sudden carnal look in his eyes. He takes complete control, leaving me fully at his mercy while his hands move with careful precision across my exposed body. He knows that it'll drive me crazy not having any control over this situation.

"Mac, I want to touch you," I cry out, pulling on the leather restraint binding my wrists.

Hovering above me, his hot body against mine, Mac smirks, satisfied. "You should have thought about that before."

"Oh, come on. Please. I'm sorry," I yearn.

"Nope, I may just make you pay for this All. Night. Long."

"I'm so into you. I can barely breathe, and all I wanna do is to fall in deep. But close ain't close enough 'til we cross the line, yeah, yeah."

My head clouds with anticipation as I contemplate what's to come, and I find myself nearly crying out for mercy. "Oh, Mac. Please."

His lips lavish my neck and my chest, moving slowly and agonizingly south. My hands ball into fists, fighting the cool but constricting leather holding them in place.

But... my high ride to the next galaxy is so rudely interrupted as I hear the undeniable ping of my phone in the other room, followed by Mac's.

"Dang it," he mutters, sighing.

"Just ignore it," I beg, my voice whining more than it should.

"We can't. It's probably Matty."

So, being the golden boy that he is when it comes to work, Mac aims to stand. But, with my hands still bound, I wrap my legs around his jeaned waist, holding him in place. "Please don't."

He tries to suppress a grin but fails miserably. "I swear you will be the death of me."

"What a way to go, though. Right?" I smirk, and it seems I've distracted him just enough. He begins kissing my neck with fervor once again, and I have to whimper when his phone then begins to ring loudly. "Uggghhhh!"

Finally defeated, Mac stands, leaving the room for a moment to stop the incessant noise. Catching his breath, he answers a little more forcefully than I'm sure he intended and runs his fingers through his thick, golden hair.

He rolls his eyes as he listens, and I can tell it's Matty's voice on the other end.

"No need. I'll tell her. We'll be right there." When he presses the end call button, he throws the phone on the mattress and grabs his discarded shirt from the floor. "We have a mission," he groans. He then begins to reluctantly dress himself, and I raise an eyebrow with a clear of my throat. "Kmhm. Uh, Mac. A little help here." I wiggle my hands, which are still bound together by his belt.